DAW Users With ADD

dachay2tnr said:
Trust me. I found a better deal than sales.

Retirement. :D :D :D

I will only agree with that as long as you are not married. The idea of being under your wifes feet all day ss not one to relish. :(

But if you take up a hobby, does that make em happier? No, they want you as an unpaid skivvy around the house. Would make you busier than a one-armed door hanger :D

So, the future is clear - get to retirement and then split up :eek: Or, why wait?

:)

Mike, you are a trend setter ;)

:)

Hey boys,
what's up?

I'm going to cut the grass (again),put the final coat on the new headboard,then kick the family and kids who stayed overnight out of the house.My wife is laying a guilt trip on me for wanting to stay home.

Later.

acidrock said:
Hey boys,
what's up?

I'm going to cut the grass (again),put the final coat on the new headboard,then kick the family and kids who stayed overnight out of the house.My wife is laying a guilt trip on me for wanting to stay home.

Later.
It's amazing how they do that isn't it?

If you don't want to go out its being selfish and them wanting to go out is not :confused:

Go figure :confused:

Mike, what does B.u.B. say on the subject? :)

acidrock said:
Hey boys,
what's up?

Later.
I'm fortunate....my wife wanted to stay home. We might head up the hill next week, but for today, it's clean house, and eat food....

What's up with the Brewers? Lost six in row! :eek:

Even the horrid Yankees only managed to lose four in a row.

Of course the Brewers are still in first with a five game lead, and Yankees are in last down by 13-1/2. :o :o :( :( :o :o :( :(

ChuckU said:
I can't wait for Roger to start for the Yankees. Ought to make a big difference. :rolleyes:
Yup! Exactly what I'm thinking. :rolleyes:

Actually, the Yankee starters haven't been too bad of late (unlike earlier in the season when most of them were out with injuries). However, the bullpen has been a disaster, and except for Jeter and Posada, no one is hitting.

And Boston keeps on rolling. :( :mad: :( :mad:

dachay2tnr said:
What's up with the Brewers? Lost six in row! :eek:

Even the horrid Yankees only managed to lose four in a row.

Of course the Brewers are still in first with a five game lead, and Yankees are in last down by 13-1/2. :o :o :( :( :o :o :( :(

I knew this would happen,but I wasn't worried.I have sausage races to fall back on.

Chuck hasn't been laying into you because he still fears a meltdown.It's a long season.

Work
It's hand to mouth right now.

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Chuck hasn't been laying into you because he still fears a meltdown.It's a long season.
Unlike this guy Quagmire, who feels it is necessary to post something every time the Yanks lose. I'm thinking that could be a lot of posts by October. :rolleyes:

They shouldn't allow women on jobsites
There was a chick landscaper with huge juggs wearing a tank top working across the street and I was noticing her repeatedly. :D As I was leaving I finally noticed that the first floor of a house was being framed by about six carpenters only a few feet away from her and their heads all seemed to be orientated to the same direction.I woder if any fingers got cut off?I'm betting that house will end up being more crooked than a dog's hind leg. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

BTW,I think my wife may get lucky tonight and she will have a landscaper to thank for it. :cool:

The weather
Warm,but pleasant.

LATER!!!!

acidrock said:
There was a chick landscaper with huge juggs wearing a tank top working across the street and I was noticing her repeatedly.
Are women nothing but objects to you. I thought more highly of you than that, Guy. :( :(

BTW, any pics???? :D

acidrock said:
They shouldn't allow women on jobsites
There was a chick landscaper with huge juggs wearing a tank top working across the street and I was noticing her repeatedly. :D As I was leaving I finally noticed that the first floor of a house was being framed by about six carpenters only a few feet away from her and their heads all seemed to be orientated to the same direction.I woder if any fingers got cut off?I'm betting that house will end up being more crooked than a dog's hind leg. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

BTW,I think my wife may get lucky tonight and she will have a landscaper to thank for it. :cool:
LATER!!!!

Reminds me that one time, a colleague and I used to car share to work and one morning, coming off the Motorway ramp, queuing in traffic, we were both admiring a blonde in an open topped sports car alongside us and ran into the car in front. :o

Neither my wife nor me got lucky that night :mad:

Its my Father-in-laws funeral on Saturday and I have been chosen to deliver the Eulogy. This just might be the toughest gig I have ever had. I hope I can keep it all together :confused: :o

Carol went to see her Dad today in the Chapel of Rest with her four sisters; it was tough on all of them but part of the letting go process.

My Mom and Dad arrive tomorrow, along with youngest daughter from London and her boyfriend and we all go together on Saturday, over 100 people are expected.

And then comes the Wake afterwards. Much hilarity, drinking and reminiscing if past experience is anything to go by :)

Back