david hooper reply

robinhood...

i felt bad about my disagreement with david, and tried to make things right by apologizing, and wishing him well. he basically told me to get lost. i've been in this business professionally since i was 15 (i'm 42 now), and i don't think i've ever pissed someone off so badly that we couldn't make amends. it's a drag to have someone out there who holds a grudge... i'm not used to it. next time i'll keep my opinions to myself. we're all just trying to do the best we can in this industry, and i'm sure david is just as sincere in his efforts.
peace - jv

Some people just don't get it, I guess. If David was a sincere individual, I doubt he'd be holding a grudge. I understand he wanted "Jennae" to call him. No way is that gonna happen. Seems like he's a bit "choosey" besides.

JV
you can't please everyone
:shrugs:
so what dear...
you are entitled to your opinion
as he is entitled not too like it.

I am similair in the sense I normally try to avoid prolonged confrontation and sort a way to come mid point on both behalfs, but if only life worked out the way we wanted it too ya know

"next time i'll keep my opinions to myself"

DON'T YOU DARE

back down on YOURSELF and YOUR OPINIONS

for someone that can't even meet you half way

pah...

I for one would say
his post and opinions...
in trade for yours??????????

not a fair trade.

it's a free world
Freedom of speech

UTILIZE IT!

true, robinhood and jennae

... i'm still willing to take the high road on this one. i'm not in this business to make enemies. i truly want to correspond with as many likeminded artists and music lovers as i can, and give back to the craft what i can.
speaking of which, please feel free to add anything pertinent to my thread on shared info on independent promotion. it's kinda turned into jennae and myself volleying ideas back and forth, and we could use an experienced sort like yourself to help out :)
peace - jv

p.s - i think i'll just walk the walk, and do a little less talkin ;)

johneeeveee, this is about the 10th time you've mentioned taking the high road, letting it go, etc. If you're going to let it drop, just stop replying.

I'm not pissed at anybody here and I don't take it personally.

This is a message board!!! Who cares? We can act like it's important, but it's really not.

well I think some people are truely compassionate people and empathize for others genuinely.

"I'm not pissed at anybody here and I don't take it personally"

I think this is all that needs to be said.

But we are more than just fonts on a screen.. even though it appears as just text in a message board ;)

but eh I'm stupid and psychotic what do I know...
where's Pas when ya need him

lmao
;)

please excuse my effort...

David Hooper said:
johneeeveee, this is about the 10th time you've mentioned taking the high road, letting it go, etc. If you're going to let it drop, just stop replying.

I'm not pissed at anybody here and I don't take it personally.

This is a message board!!! Who cares? We can act like it's important, but it's really not.

i just thought it was silly for people to not correspond on this board, especially when we're all working in the same arena. if you had simply replied to me by saying you weren't pissed, and that everything was cool, instead of your rude reply, i would have been fine. simple common courtesy.
yeah, this is just a message board, but these are people here. how we treat one another in any aspect of life is important, at least to me. music has given me a life, and i appreciated the ability to talk with people from other areas about it on forums like this.
we had a disagreement, and when i tried to cool things out by apologizing, i got nothing but a rude reply, and silence from you. now, you tell me, who's taking this too seriously?
it's cool if you don't wish to speak to me... i just think that's unfortunate, but if that's really how you feel, i'll respect that. in fact, i don't think these boards are for me. people talk to each other differently than they would face to face, and i don't think i'm comfortable with that. that's probably just me... hypersensitive artist type that i am. i don't think i'm going to post here anymore, but thanks to those folks that took the time to share info with me.
and david... no ill feelings, and best of luck.

peace out - jv

Last edited:
pah...

I for one would say
his post and opinions...
in trade for yours??????????

but eh I'm stupid and psychotic what do I know...
where's Pas when ya need him

lmao
;) [/B]

a veteran of babble

Re: please excuse my effort...

Hey John .........shake it off ....Dave does not give a rats ass whether your up, down or sideways. This is his job .....he sells pipe dreams. You either buy in or he moves on. Don't take any of this personal. Crap he got me for $100.00 .........some days your the windshield the next day your the fly

tan you old yellow belly

what the hell Im heading to Detroit airport the other day and get run off the road by a snow plow in Windsor.....are you driving again
Thanks god for 4 wheel drive

cheers
man

tan you old yellow belly

what the hell Im heading to Detroit airport the other day and get run off the road by a snow plow in Windsor.....are you driving again

cheers
man

Hey Pas~~

blow it out you a** will ya!

you can ride me all you want but I ain't going anywhere...
I will make sure to hang out more just for your sheer enjoyment!
MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
are your tighty whities too tight or are you always this pleasant??

I have done NOTHING to you and for some GODLY reason you keep trying to piss me off...

but obviously unbenounced to you
your snide comments and belittling statments are of no matter dear..

ya gotta give a sh*t about someone's character in order to care about what they are saying

and honestly....
you character LACKS!

MOVE ON...

or hell we could play tennis...
who's serve is it??

Jennae...I wouldn't take that shit from a newbie, let alone from a senior member. You go for it. I'm right behind you. (I'm sure a lot of others are as well).

Dave's got a great site going on. It's just a shame some senior member needs to hang out on the newbie threads.

Rick Iantosca

pashop said:
tan you old yellow belly

cheers
man

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just my way of sayin':

"Hey man! WTF? You come through town and you don't stop by for coffee?"

Hope you had a change of underware handy. hehehe

- Tanlith -

Back