Colaborations

I'll try my best - if not I guess the world'll just have to wait a bit longer.

You cool wit the idea of everyone doing those chorus lyrics I sent u?

An' any ideas who's gonna do tha "left, right", the intro talkin' and the end talkin?

I think we should have:

Nick - intro talkin'
You - left, right ('coz u in the army ;) )
Me - outro

I should be able to get the chorus an' outro rec'ed, but I'm not sure about my verse - never rec'ed a track be4 so I'm kinda nervous of how I flow (never heard myself before; plus I need ta' choose the best one)

i'm leavin on the next plane

yo, flossy i'll be heading out for camp doha, kuwait on the 29th of may. i just got word on it. i hope they have dsl or a cable connection. damn i'll hate to have to switch over to dialup. i was only recieving a 12bit connection in korea.

Flossy - I sent u tha hook and outro.

Don't think I'll get ma' verse done in time - u'll just have to play around wit these.

yo

chalin and hi_d_ho_man, whenever ya'll ready to drop the song, just go head. do me a favor either one of you, drop my remix for me since i won't be here to do it. i know it needs some fine tuning in the levels, whoever want's to drop it for me, can you fine tune it?

Sorry guys, been away for a whie. I need my team to send me everything they got... written or recorded... If the beat that you sent me is the one we're going with let me know. I'ma get to finishing whatever part you need me to do when ya let me know. Lets finally drop this shit.

-Springfield

chalin27 said:
The drop finally....

HR colabo with remixes to come soon

Hifi

http://hotsounds.dmusic.com/music/stream/hifi/67714

Lofi

http://hotsounds.dmusic.com/music/stream/lofi/67714

Man I hope jug gets to hear this before he bounces. Later fellaz back to the lab to work on my remix.

Shit, shit, shit!!

Tight, tight, tight!!!

Hell - I love that chorus.

I just hope we can match up to the standard set by you lot.

Nick:

Flossy's out of action for a while coz he's movin' ta' tha UK.

That beat is the one we're usin', what we're gonna do is everyone record their parts (with 2 bars blank before) and send them to flossy who'll mix it up for the final version. I'ma send you all the lyrics we've got so far - flossy'll be back some time in June so that's plenty of time to get summit done. I've sent him an outro though I need to work on it a bit - I've got my lyrics written and we got a chorus sorted - I've sent what might be it buit I might send another version so he can chose or use both. Everyone is on the chorus - u r doing the intro talkin' and obviously ya' verse. I'll send u the lyrics ish in a mo.

Good work fellaz.

yo this shit is hot. could i have a crack at doing a remix for it also. holla at ya boy
aim-beatmakersss
yahoo-beatmakerz

^

I'm sure they will let u, soundboy - the idea of the thread is to get everyone working together, we'll prob. use this same thread for future big collabos like these.

hell yeah

big up on the mixdown chalin, big up on the back bone of the song hi_d_ho_man. both of you cats showed ya'll azzez on this.

i apreciate you dropping it cha before i left. i'm happy that a lot of people are feeling it

No doubt but you did your thang on the hook man. Thanks for the listening yall. I can't wait to hear what team 2 comes up with. I know yall gonna create something good as well.

It's quite a different feel what we've done - the beat is great and lyrics are pretty good (although all the lyrics so far have been written by me so I would say that)

But I doubt I'll match ya'll on delivery - that is my BIG downfall. No way have I got any rap accent - I'm british (a yorkshire lad) and I have a low voice - damn is there any hope for me?!?

Lyrically I'm good, delivery well.......

BTW ya'll did ya' thing and it is tight. That melody by Hi is chokin' me, drums are good jug, cha ya' bass is on point and all ya'll really came on ya' verses.

soundboy said:
yo this shit is hot. could i have a crack at doing a remix for it also. holla at ya boy
aim-beatmakersss
yahoo-beatmakerz

no doubt that'w what I'm talk'n about. Man soundboy I'll get you them acapellas ASAP.

Abyyss said:

But I doubt I'll match ya'll on delivery - that is my BIG downfall. No way have I got any rap accent - I'm british (a yorkshire lad) and I have a low voice - damn is there any hope for me?!?

Lyrically I'm good, delivery well.......

Yo don't sweat it man. Like Em said you have to flip dem cards you were dealt. I mean Wasn't slick rick british. I don't know where I would be if he wasn't around to listen to in the 80's.

chalin27 said:
Yo don't sweat it man. Like Em said you have to flip dem cards you were dealt. I mean Wasn't slick rick british. I don't know where I would be if he wasn't around to listen to in the 80's.

Yeah.

I guess I'll just have to keep practicin' - any pointers would be cool, ya' kno'?

I know I can do it - i can do anything if I'm hungry enough.

Back