Colaborations

originally posted by chalin
Wasn't slick rick british

that's always been on the tip of my tongue. even dana dane faked the accent. it was something new and hot. shit you could be the next big thing. with marketing and promotion anything could happen. look at the spice girls, aaron carter.....

Any ideas where I could hear slick rick - just for a tasta coz there r different types of british accent u know an' I wanna see if mine is the sort of one u r talkin' bout.

Sorry I don't have any of his greatest hits stuff but I know another underground emcee on the net who is pretty tight. he's from the UK as well. He posts over at the H1phop.com site. I got a tape of some Slick Rick stuff but nothing on CD I'm afraid.

yo abyyss

if you get on aim or msn i can send you something, i'm over at the old spot packing up some more stuff, but i don't know how long i'm going to be here today.

Windows Messenger is MSN isn't it?

'Coz I just got a passport. Hit me jug.

BTW, someone must really like the track - coz it's got 5 big ones fellaz.

originally posted by abyyss
BTW, someone must really like the track - coz it's got 5 big ones fellaz.

i voted the five stars,j it was something over due for this thread anyways, it's the most popular one right now so it deserves it, we all deserve it.

find me under PATRICK FALLS on msn messenger, and PHYZICAL THERAPY under aim.

Yeah.

But I can't seem to find u on it.

Can u add me to ya' contacts by puttin' in my e-mail (above) and then hit me up.

Sorry - just can't seem 2 find u.

We Dropped!!!

Thanx to for the feed back everybody.

Cha, u put your mix down cuzzin (its a whole world better the one i did) Yo jug, I'm glad we got it out there before u left. It was a pleasure putting it down with ya'll. It actually got me back in the spirit of writing again. Colab'ing over the net isn't the easiest thing to coordinate, but i thin we did a pretty good job.

yo this shit is hot. could i have a crack at doing a remix for it also. holla at ya boy
aim-beatmakersss
yahoo-beatmakerz

Hey soundboy, i'm looking forward to it.

Be on the look out for my remix after the holiday weekend (maybe tues or wed)

I got special guest emcee....(hint he's HR.com fam thats been putting in alot of work) WHo is it??? Tune in next week!!!

Hey Jug!!

Figure out anything about how we're gonna handle your remix?

P.S. Did you tell anyone about the other thing you put down?

I cant wait until u unleash that; you gonna take things to another level.

yo hi_d_ho_man

can you get on aim now? i can send it to you. chalin has the wavefile of the song. either one of you could drop it for me. i think the levels just need to be straightened, the scratchin, hook, is louder than the verse.

i was talkin with lazi about the vid. lazi is nice in that department. yeah i wish i could drop that on here. i haven't really mentioned it to anyone else, chalin knows, but i didn't get a chance to send it to him.

origianlly posted by hi_d_ho_man
Be on the look out for my remix after the holiday weekend (maybe tues or wed)
i'll be tuned in, what station? lol

Yeah. He got his game covered.

**ON-TOPIC (for a change)**

PEEP THIS HELL OF A TRACK!!! THIS IS THE TRACK THAT HAS BEEN THE STIR OF EVERYTHING!

AND THIS AIN'T IT - THERE'S MORE TO COME!!

IT'S AN INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back