Camera Freaks, this is your thread!

Went out for a walk earlier in the neighborhood and found a nice tutor style McMansion!

VV4G12919small.jpg

Cheers! :)

I haven't posted much in here lately because of the image resizing issues but here's a vertical one that hopefully won't get cropped down...

VV4G13622small.jpg
Great photo, Jeff!

Are you audtioning for the lead role in a remake of "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind"? ;)

The photo reminds me of the movie.

Wow! Some nice stuff in here. I haven't been by in some time, but have been doing a lot of picture taking. Slowly been adding to my camera kit and hopefully my skills as well....
Gonna have to drop in more often.
F.S.Forgotten Graveyard small.jpg

Attachments

• Forgotten Graveyard small.jpg
    Forgotten Graveyard small.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Moresound They are the same shot one with further reduced quality to see if itwould not scale down so far. I does look a biy lighter than the other. The shot is from a recent trip to Maui. I wish I would have stopped at more graveyards to get pictures. There is something strange about a graveyard in sand. This one has tipping headstones, and piles of rock. It was less than a block from the ocean and being a petty old graveyard it's seen a lot of weather etc.

F.S.

whoa. Never knew there was a camera thread.

Hope no one minds, but just a heads up.

I have a two olympus flashes (one is t32?), a few Olympus shoes, and a long and short ttl cable.
Duno anything about them, they were my uncles; Hardly worth an ad listing, but pm if anyone's interested.

Ghost FM,

You picked up a great camera. Scored one awhile back and love it. Signed up for some free photography classes and just let my imagination run wild. Surprisingly, I have amazed myself with my hidden talent. Here is one of our Dobes, her name is Dina. I call this shot. A thought with Dina-Bean.

Attachments

• 266703_178477388882915_100001619665922_469552_697610_o.jpg
    266703_178477388882915_100001619665922_469552_697610_o.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I didn't do much Autumn shooting this year but here's one...

VV4G0261Panosmall.jpg
Nice photo, Jeff!

Autumn wasn't very friendly this year in CT. We got blasted by that freak October 29th snow storm and we had no electricity for 9 days. I was standing at the end of my driveway the following morning and I took this photo of my next door neighbor's house.

IMG_3082_tonemapped.jpg

Back