As a Compromise...

I don't get the desire for a name change. Prime Time is as good as any other name. As long as we have somewhere to post/talk off topic stuff, what does the name of it matter?

Hi KC my dear friend...how's it been going man?
We should do a collaboration on a rock tune.

I havent done much rock stuff, I did a really fun collab with Greg and Joe Mizzi..a Who cover, enjoyed it. But Im about to have a new baby in the next few weeks, so studios closed to daddy.

Hope youre have a splendid morning and missing this winter storm down there, in the south.

I havent done much rock stuff, I did a really fun collab with Greg and Joe Mizzi..a Who cover, enjoyed it. But Im about to have a new baby in the next few weeks, so studios closed to daddy.

Hope youre have a splendid morning and missing this winter storm down there, in the south.

It was 80 degrees yesterday at 2:00 pm and by 4:00 pm it was 41 degrees .
Got down in the high 20 ' s last night and it sleeted it's ass off from about 2 am until about 10 am this morning. It's a mess out there right now.
It's so bad I didn't even text and drive.
Lol

Got down in the high 20 ' s last night and it sleeted it's ass off from about 2 am until about 10 am this morning. It's a mess out there right now.
Lol

You shouldn't txt and drive. It increases the risk of hitting the mobile towers..

Lol
You have no idea how much like paradise that sounds like to a North Easterner! :mad:

Back