As a Compromise...

Looks like we need a new forum where the recently dispossessed can pick over the minutae of board rules, forum decorum and any conspiracy theories about the acceptable use policy from now until the end of time :yawn:

Maybe call it sub-prime time...

Looks like we need a new forum where the recently dispossessed can pick over the minutae of board rules, forum decorum and any conspiracy theories about the acceptable use policy from now until the end of time :yawn:

You sound like you could use a hug.

I can. You. Have I ever been rude or condescending to you? I don't think so, because you've always had the one thing I don't spread around often - my respect. Don't make me wrong on that one.

Greg was mean to me once, when I was being a doofus. Oh, wait, is that a racial slur agains Doofuskians? Sorry, self-banned...:(

That about sums it up. If they don't have something to bitch about or at, they have nothing else to say.

Lol. Ghost always looking for an angle. A play. A compromise, as if you cave dwellers have negotiating power. :laughings:

I just noticed that your response gave no offense to being called a 'caver'.

Is that something you wish to be a part of? A proud member of a forum that was deleted because of it's poor content?

I am just asking. I honestly am in no way judging. Just curious.
You are judging at least in one way when you say that the Cave, "was deleted because of it's poor content" but your judgment is certainly not unexpected; it's part of the mod gig.

But the fairly frequent flurries of fragrant phraseology cannot be said to be any more descriptive of Cave content than the Islamic State is representative of Islam worldwide. It points more to a lack of willingness to moderate such childish nonsense.

fairly frequent flurries of fragrant phraseology

Are you using that for a band name, seriously, I think that should be used! :)

They could have a big hit with Farmer Fred Frei freshly fertilized fallow fields for fall farming Friday, February 5th.

I could laugh at some of you guys.
You know you'd be the first to spit the dummy if anyone had tried to moderate the cave any better.
You also know who you are.

Back