As a Compromise...

Can we rename this place Jenny's Cave?

Or would there be too much of a sexual connotation to that one?

Either way, "Prime Time" sucks as a name.

Please make suggestions here for a new and cooler name.

Go!

Cheers! :)

Cave Not is the better of the two. But if we can't decide, some wanker's going to suggest 'Cave Knot' so I think it's time to hitch up the man pants and make a decision.

Lets call it...Cave v.2...:thumbs up:

---------- Update ----------

not really, who gives a monkeys toss what this is called...:spank:

I've got it. We rename it 'The Cavity'. That honors and includes the 'cave' idea, plus adds the ideas of a hole and a rotten tooth. So fitting.

This is proof that the cave was way overdue for closure. Look at what's left. 4 or 5 malcontents. The only thing they have to talk about is the cave. When they can't throw shit at each other, there's literally nothing left for them to do.

This is proof that the cave was way overdue for closure. Look at what's left. 4 or 5 malcontents. The only thing they have to talk about is the cave. When they can't throw shit at each other, there's literally nothing left for them to do.

It'll be interesting to see if any of them actually do post in the other boards with anything of worth..

Greg, the past few days you've been nothing but rude, insultive and condescending to us cavers. You've characterized us as malcontents, shut ins, geezers, non contributors and god knows what else.

Your behavior is running far closer to that of a bully and trouble maker then anyone else who have been forced to vacate our off topic area of this board.

Please consider behaving more courteously as the record clearly shows no one here is attacking you with the same vitriol that you see fit to heap upon us.

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

---------- Update ----------

I haven't had such a great laugh on this site in a while.

Greg, the past few days you've been nothing but rude, insultive and condescending to us cavers. You've characterized us as malcontents, shut ins, geezers, non contributors and god knows what else.

Your behavior is running far closer to that of a bully and trouble maker then anyone else who have been forced to vacate our off topic area of this board.

Please consider behaving more courteously as the record clearly shows no one here is attacking you with the same vitriol that you see fit to heap upon us.

Cut him some slack. He thought he'd escaped the Cave and now he finds it's followed him here. It's a case of life being so damn unsatisfying. I think he's gonna convert to Buddhism - 'suffering is the First Noble Truth'. Texas Buddhists don't do so well, actually. Dire times.

I just noticed that your response gave no offense to being called a 'caver'.

Is that something you wish to be a part of? A proud member of a forum that was deleted because of it's poor content?

I am just asking. I honestly am in no way judging. Just curious.

How come when mods ask questions it's curiosity but when I do it it's trolling...:cursing:

Strange place this prime time...:)

Back