I'm ready for some football.

This is a pretty good article about what they think might be going on.

There's a lot out there and most of the pressure is on McCarthy. If there's no turn around or coaching change, I'll take that as accepting mediocrity.

He will turn it around. I haven't watched the Packers this year but he's too good not to. Does he even have good weapons around him?

Jordy Nelson is a 31 YO with a repaired knee. Randall Cobb is a great 2nd receiver but not a #1. Davante Adams is the guy who every one talks about his potential but he sucks. I think they've got better receivers on the bench that should be playing.

Eddie Lacy is the Star of the offense right now.

I know what you mean. It could revert back to the 1970s/1980s and this would look good again.

That's how I felt before LSU fired Les Miles. I was like, yeah, he's not doing very good right now but we still win 10 games a season. Fire Miles and hire the wrong guy and we could easily go back to LSU of the 90s when we won 10 games in the whole decade.

No one can ever be Browns bad, except maybe the Lions that one season.

I actually went to the game against the Packers where they lost their sixteenth game. Any time a team threatens to go winless I root for them to win at least one game so I can keep the bragging rights of having seen the NFL's worst team EVER!

So come on Browns, win one..........

How 'bout them Tigers!!!!!

I've been saying get rid of Miles from the first ...... this interim guy has 'em kicking ass.

Whatta crazy game tonight between Cards and Seahawks. Who would've thought it would end the way it did? Two absurdly missed field goals from the Easy zone.

Whatta crazy game tonight between Cards and Seahawks. Who would've thought it would end the way it did? Two absurdly missed field goals from the Easy zone.

Yeah, that was awesome. I loved how they were showing the Card's choking kicker after the Seahawks kicker blew it.

The Cards should have won that game. The Seahawks should have won that game.

^^^You would think these two statements would be mutually exclusive. :laughings:

Cowboys eeked one out over philly today... in overtime, but a win is a win. The whole NFC East is looking pretty good, actually, not quite as good as the AFC West but still doing well.

Longhorns - win
Cowboys - win
Texans - win

Another Texas Trifecta. :D

Back