I'm ready for some football.

haha that's awesome.

I heard the pukes are favored over the Panthers. How on Earth is that the case and why have I not put a boat load of $$$ on it?

The Lions halftime show was the worst ever and that's saying a lot.

Years ago the Bears honored Dick Butkus and Gale Sayers on a horrible stormy night in which the Packers rolled over them. Tonight's game is eerily similar, I hope it's not a payback game.

Nice tribute to Brett.

And Bart fucking Starr. Wow. He's probably the only guy on the planet that could overshadow Favre on his own night.

Nice tribute to Brett.

And Bart fucking Starr. Wow. He's probably the only guy on the planet that could overshadow Favre on his own night.

Yeah man that ceremony hit me right in the feels. Favre was my favorite player growing up! Was awesome when they brought out Starr too.

Lions and Panthers and bears...oh my! What a crazy day in football. I guess the new offensive coordinator for the lions can be thanked for their string of wins... Rodgers, and his receivers, need to get their heads back on right pretty soon. R-e-l-a-x only works once in a press conference...

More Miles.

I guess it's a good thin because it would SUCK to lose this recruiting class coming in. I'm guessing this will be his last chance to develop a QB and passing game.

maybe he'll do it ..... you know I'm not a fan but is it a really good incoming class?

maybe his history will include coming back from almost getting fired and doing great.

Couldn't help but feel good for him actually.

I don't get the whole LSU hating on Miles thing. They should be careful what you wish for, IMHO it's harder to win a college championship than it is to win a SuperBowl.

maybe he'll do it ..... you know I'm not a fan but is it a really good incoming class?

maybe his history will include coming back from almost getting fired and doing great.

Couldn't help but feel good for him actually.
LSU's 2016 recruiting class is #1 in the nation. It's LOADED with ptential supreme college level talent. You lose Miles, and you lose a good chunk of those kids because they want stability. One kid already de-committed over the media storm from the Miles situation. LSU handled all of this extremely poorly. Miles handled it like a pro. He might be offensively stuck in the 50s, and he MUST fix that, but every other aspect of his coaching game is top notch.

I don't get the whole LSU hating on Miles thing. They should be careful what you wish for, IMHO it's harder to win a college championship than it is to win a SuperBowl.
Agreed. Be careful what you wish for. That was my biggest problem with wanting to fire Miles. I wouldn't mind him being let go if they had a better alternative out there. But there isn't one available. I'd rather LSU stand pat than become Texas, Auburn, Nebraska, Michigan, or Florida. They all went from great to shit real fast with knee-jerk coaching changes.

Back