I'm ready for some football.

How dumb was the guy on the play before that to get a face mask call. That play wasn't going anywhere anyway. Those multiple lateral plays work even less often then Hail Mary passes... oh, yeah right. :o

:D

I bet half of the Packers fans watching that game cut it off at halftime lol. That final play was filthy awesome.

My wife made me watch that whole game. So glad I can say I was there. OMG. Thank you dear.

I loved Aaron Rogers saying he blacked out when R.Rogers caught the ball. LOL

That was one of the hugest passes I've ever seen. Not only did it go 60+ yards, it was like 60 yards high too.

Yeah man, I know he's one of the best QBs in th league, but I was still surprised at his arm. He chucked that thing like 65 yards. Perfect Hail Mary pass!

Yeah man, I know he's one of the best QBs in th league, but I was still surprised at his arm. He chucked that thing like 65 yards. Perfect Hail Mary pass!

I just read online, the Rodger'es were rehearsing that exact pass before the game. That’s the pro in pro-football.

I bet half of the Packers fans watching that game cut it off at halftime lol. That final play was filthy awesome.
I get up at 4:30 in the morning so I turned off the game at the two minute warning. About ten minutes later the phone is ringing and for some stupid reason I knew it was going to be my son telling me the Packers won. So my wife who fell asleep at halftime and I turned on the postgame and watched coverage for a while before I went back to bed.

I was tired this morning, but it was a good tired.

As far as the facemask call, I'll take it. The Packers have been on the other side a lot of times and that's part of football. The Lions took a game away from the Bears this year with the help of the refs. I've always said that you've got to play good enough that one call wont make the difference in the game or you really don't have much to complain about.

I'm tired of hearing about the facemask. That wasn't a blown or bad call. It clearly was a facemask, and it will get called every time. Was it intentional and violent? No. Did Rodgers kind of duck into it? Yes. But that's just how it is. You hit a facemask and they see it, it's getting called.

I'm tired of hearing about the facemask. That wasn't a blown or bad call. It clearly was a facemask, and it will get called every time. Was it intentional and violent? No. Did Rodgers kind of duck into it? Yes. But that's just how it is. You hit a facemask and they see it, it's getting called.

yeah, it's about as close to the line of legal/illegal as you can get, but it's definitely a face-mask penalty because there is hand contact and it twists his head, even if ever so slightly.

it wasn't the call. It was the stupidity of the guy who grabbed it. Packers were never going to score on that play anyway. Use your head!

it wasn't the call. It was the stupidity of the guy who grabbed it. Packers were never going to score on that play anyway. Use your head!

He didn't grab it though. It was incidental at most. He was trying to make a play, Rodgers ducked into it. No way that was an intentional facemask.

Man college football needs the same rule as college basketball....if you leave the bench/sideline for a brawl/confrontation, you're automatically ejected. Haha think of how much more interesting the games would get...like that Texas/Baylor bench-clearer that just happened, Baylor and Texas would have lost 3/4 of their players. It'd be a battle of the 4th stringers!

He didn't grab it though. It was incidental at most. He was trying to make a play, Rodgers ducked into it. No way that was an intentional facemask.
and it didn't turn his head either ...... I had to watch it several times to be sure he even touched it ....... it barely grazed it for a milli-second.

But that's part of football ...... all they had to do was exert themselves on that play and stop the guy from catching it .... it's on them even if it was a chickenshit call.

Man college football needs the same rule as college basketball....if you leave the bench/sideline for a brawl/confrontation, you're automatically ejected. Haha think of how much more interesting the games would get...like that Texas/Baylor bench-clearer that just happened, Baylor and Texas would have lost 3/4 of their players. It'd be a battle of the 4th stringers!

Baylor/Texas was quite possibly the biggest train wreck of a game I've watched all season.

...on the other hand, ROLL TIDE!!!

Man, I miss everything. I was at a my daughter's recital. :) Evidently, all it takes for Texas to win is for the other team to have no QBs. But there are no points for style, a win is a win. I learned that right here. :D

Back