I'm ready for some football.

I'd find something else to do that day.
At least Andy Dalton is from the great state of Texas... As long as the commercials aren't as crappy as they have been the past 2 superbowls it'll be on in my house.

How about those Chiefs!?! I guess Payton's age is starting to catch up to him now...4 interceptions. Wow.

How about those Chiefs!?! I guess Payton's age is starting to catch up to him now...4 interceptions. Wow.

A total embarrassment of Denver, in Denver?!? This is one of the best days I've ever had! I'm so freaking proud of my Chiefs right now.

HOLY FUCK! I cannot believe the Pats pulled that one out. They musta cheated!

It's interesting how the Giants always have the Pats number. The Pats steamroll through the NFL season after season, then the Giants come along and punk em. The Giants should have won today. Had homeboy hung on to that interception, the Giants would have punked em again.

It's interesting how the Giants always have the Pats number. The Pats steamroll through the NFL season after season, then the Giants come along and punk em. The Giants should have won today. Had homeboy hung on to that interception, the Giants would have punked em again.

Had pretty boy not thrown that interception in the red zone, it never would have been an issue!
Injuries are really becoming an issue. I hope edelman isn't hurt too bad.

man, my Saint's are more like the aint's of old ,...... well, not really because the aint's had a defense.

Back