Trump on Trial!

Lol - "invited discussion" means "supports". Anything other than unambiguously stating that "Biological boys shouldn't compete against biological girls" at anything besides maybe Tee Ball level and just for fun adult slow-pitch co-ed softball is screwed up.
Biden’s proposal allows for schools to restrict trans athletes. Yeah he’s trying to walk a line and not alienate more hardcore lgbt groups. I don’t support trans athletes, but just like you vote for a guy who doesn’t support all your issues, we all have degrees of that. We prioritize different things. Like I prioritize preserving democracy and peaceful transfer of power, some gun control, women’s rights, etc. You prioritize banning trans athletes apparently.
I support first tri abortion rights and support that law should be based on the Constitution - I haven't seen a wave of constitutional legal scholars saying that Roe was constitutionally solid and Dobbs isn't.
I never said constitutionality was the issue.
All the available evidence supports that Ashley Biden's diary is real and there's been nothing to suggest that her candid statements aren't true. You have yet to say that it's wrong to take showers with one's pubescent daughter. All you've done is try to deny the obvious. And clearly you don't care regardless.
Taking a shower with my daughter is not something I would do, and it seems really weird. Some families treat non-sexual nudity differently. I asked you if you knew the context, age, how you would know any of that for sure, etc. You ignored that and said I denied it was true. I asked if that was worse than dozens of women claiming Trump assaulted them. You’ll swear those are all false accusations I’m sure, but his daughter writing it was “probably inappropriate” means Biden raped his daughter to you.

brassplyer said:
All the available evidence supports that Ashley Biden's diary is real and there's been nothing to suggest that her candid statements aren't true.
No. That's not true.
Is that what those 51 intelligence experts told you?

But you have said a number of things that are simply not true.
Oooh, so Aimee Harris *wasn't* prosecuted over it?

Legal proceedings - evidence.

Photos of the contents of the diary - evidence.

A letter from Ashley Biden to the court affirming the diary is hers and not denying that what was made public are her words - evidence.

Your and Leddy's ridiculous denial of reality - not evidence.

immigrants to America and all those people at the border trying to get in to America, they all believe America is ALREADY GREAT!
Why is it only Americans that don’t believe that?
We are not at an acceptable level of greatness but it’s still 10 times better than most of their countries. Plus they can work here (green carders and illegals) for cash, ship money to their families back home and not pay taxes. What’s not for them to love?

Is that what those 51 intelligence experts told you?

Oooh, so Aimee Harris *wasn't* prosecuted over it?

Legal proceedings - evidence.

Photos of the contents of the diary - evidence.

A letter from Ashley Biden to the court affirming the diary is hers and not denying that what was made public are her words - evidence.

Your and Leddy's ridiculous denial of reality - not evidence.
It's no big deal dude. I just wanted you to know that I know that you're full of shit. :thumbs up:

immigrants to America and all those people at the border trying to get in to America, they all believe America is ALREADY GREAT!
Why is it only Americans that don’t believe that?
I am a U.S. citizen and yes, it is already great, but, it could be better. There is only one segment of our society using that slogan and we know who they are and why. Make America Gay Again.

We are not at an acceptable level of greatness but it’s still 10 times better than most of their countries. Plus they can work here (green carders and illegals) for cash, ship money to their families back home and not pay taxes. What’s not for them to love?

Biden’s proposal allows for schools to restrict trans athletes. Yeah he’s trying to walk a line and not alienate more hardcore lgbt groups. I don’t support trans athletes, but just like you vote for a guy who doesn’t support all your issues, we all have degrees of that.
If Biden was worth a shit he wouldn't be "trying to walk a line" - his answer to dudes in skirts would be an emphatic and unambiguous "No".

Of course if he was worth a shit he wouldn't take showers with his daughter, wouldn't get his own son off the hook after a drug arrest while bellowing that "drug users must be held accountable" among a long litany of other things including being happy to be the pretend Puppet In Chief..

Like I prioritize preserving democracy
Plugging your ears and refusing to see the evidence of the sketchiness of the 2020 election says otherwise.

and peaceful transfer of power,
You've never heard me say anything other than that the J6 occupiers were morons. You've never heard me condemn the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt. Trump never told them to do what they did. Another reality you prefer to ignore.

Which takes us back to the evidence that you've made clear you don't want to hear about that the '20 election was dirty.

some gun control
We have some gun control - like you're not supposed to lie on a 4473 form like Hunter Biden did. An illegal alien convicted felon like the one who killed Kate Steinle with a stolen firearm isn't supposed to be in possession of any firearm, let alone a stolen firearm. An illegal isn't supposed to be on American soil in the first place.

women’s rights, etc. You prioritize banning trans athletes apparently.
"Women's rights" doesn't give anyone free rein to ignore the Constitution. There's no "but I really want it" clause in the Constitution. Women have the right to petition for a constitutional amendment to enshrine abortion rights - which from what I can tell is what you mean by "women's rights".

Laken (not "Lincoln") Riley, Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbetts and many, many more women had their rights violated - remind me, have you ever made clear you want much tighter border and immigration control? That what someone brings of value to the US should be the first priority, not "diversity lottery" or phony "asylum" claims? That the US doesn't exist to be the welfare state and dumping ground for the third world?

Women shouldn't have to compete against or have their space invaded by dudes in skirts.

I never said constitutionality was the issue.
You've made it clear your concern with the Constitution is highly conditional.

Taking a shower with my daughter is not something I would do, and it seems really weird. Some families treat non-sexual nudity differently.
More hedging, excuse-making despite that you know it's wrong.

I asked if that was worse than dozens of women claiming Trump assaulted them. You’ll swear those are all false accusations I’m sure
I don't condone sexual assault, sure is funny that the one woman to actually go to court - after a tailor-made law that allowed her to do so was enacted - is a leftist loon and has a nonsense story that's full of holes and just by coincidence is trying to sell books. Certainly a financial interest always enhances one's credibility.

You never did answer whether you find her story to be credible, you made some noise about not basing your opinion only on testimony which makes no sense. Her claims outside of her testimony are out there to see. You can find them just like I did just like you can find her discussing "scheming" against Trump with a friend and her disjointed comments about rape.

but his daughter writing it was “probably inappropriate” means Biden raped his daughter to you.
It's more demonstration of what a scummy individual he is - that you're happy to ignore. Because "mean tweets", "Orange Man Baaaad!"

Last edited:
Kinda like how you refuse to admit that most all of Trump's staff refuses to support him now?
You can stick your fingers in your ears and yell LA La La La all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that they all know what a dangerous idiot Trump is.
As previously stated I admit that Trump is irrefutably the best choice of the available candidates that have a genuine shot of winning. What his former staff may think about him doesn't change that and as such is irrelevant.

You support the shower perv.

As previously stated I admit that Trump is irrefutably the best choice of the available candidates that have a genuine shot of winning. What his former staff may think about him doesn't change that and as such is irrelevant.

You support the shower perv.
You are supporting a perv/criminal/insurrectionist. :-)

You are supporting a perv/criminal/insurrectionist. :-)
The Capitol of the USA is the most well defended real estate on the planet...
Who dropped THAT ball?!?

Open doors, open borders... What's the difference if you don't give a shit about the sovereignty of the country you're trying to destroy... :cautious:

Last edited:
Back