Trump on Trial!

Without getting into the weeds on the particulars of whether indictments, guilty pleas or even convictions are ever politically motivated or synonymous with actual guilt, none of it resulted in the Mueller shamvestigation finding that Trump colluded with Russia regarding the 2016 election - ergo, irrelevant.

As I've said before - everything you and Leddy have to say on the matter is rendered absurd by the observation that you support Joedaughtershowers as being a better choice. 🤣

Trump isn't an ideal candidate - I'd prefer DeSantis - but he's irrefutably superior to Biden. There's no argument rooted in rationality to counter this which you and Leddy have demonstrated over and over.

Do you think E. Jean Carroll's accusations are credible?

The fact that knowing what Biden's daughter candidly wrote about his behavior doesn't put you off your feed about him even without regard to the long litany of other crap about him that you're happy to ignore - incompetence, senility, blatant racist gaffes, personal corruption, immigration, all the DEI/dudes in skirts competing against women garbage etc. etc. marks you as having a seriously out of whack internal compass. There's no redeeming yourself from it. Period.

We know you'd be shrieking about it if it had been a diary of Ivanka's. That issue by itself takes you, Leddy and everyone else who's aware of it and still clings to their Biden support over Trump out of the realm of anyone who should be taken seriously.
You just can't do it. You can't admit anything at all.
Useless...

Dear MAGA Americans,

I was a devoted member of MAGA nation for seven years; it made me feel I was part of something important: a movement that was trying to save American democracy.

But starting in 2021, I realized I had been mistaken. It took me a full year to finally break away. During that time, I came to understand that MAGA is sustained by a series of myths that are intended to create perpetual feelings of desperation and panic.

Succumbing to these predatory myths does not mean you are unintelligent, weak, or lack good character and morals. I have a Bachelor’s degree; have been a working professional my entire life; am a family man; and consider myself a relatively honest and intelligent person. I think the same about you.

I understand the reasons you have for supporting MAGA. And I know many of us traveled different paths to get there. I did not gravitate to Donald Trump because of anything he said about Democrats, Republicans or people of color; I joined MAGA because I have always been suspicious of our two-party system, and I saw Trump—with no military or government experience—as an ideal candidate for the moment in our history.

I have a sense that some of you have quietly left MAGA already, or are increasingly remorseful, confused and scared. All of this can be doubly upsetting, since some of your sincerely-held beliefs may have alienated you from friends and family. That certainly happened to me.

It’s perfectly OK to feel this way; leaving MAGA was a tumultuous roller coaster of a process for me. It may be one of the most difficult endeavors you embark upon. In the end, it brought me an inner peace, and a newfound clarity about what is happening in our beloved country.

I founded this organization, Leaving MAGA, because I wanted to create a safe, non-judgmental community for those who leave MAGA, as well as for those who are having doubts about, or remorse over, their devotion to Trump and MAGA.

Our Leaving MAGA community will celebrate how acknowledging mistakes empowers you and America.

It’s difficult for a democracy to function well when millions are estranged from those closest to them.

You do not deserve to have your anxieties about change exploited. You deserve to know the truth. And you don’t need to leave MAGA entirely on your own, which is daunting and intimidating.

Leaving MAGA is possible. Recognizing that we were wrong, and acting on that knowledge, makes us all the more invested in democracy and in the continued work of perfecting our union.
Sincerely, and humbly yours,
Rich

He knew who I was before I rolled up, just based on my freakin' license plate!:oops:
Sketchy at best yeah? The fuckin surveillance state. Reminds me of a buddy who got in a minor fender bender and when the cop showed up first thing he did was ask John if he was carrying that day. (Concealed weapons permit on file right?) When John affirmed the cop just asked him to put it on the front seat and all was cool.

Yeah they fuckin' know. I'm mostly not good with that though I understand the reasons. NH no longer has those permits. All non-felons can carry legally but you still get a background check run when you buy one and it is highly unlikely those records are not available. If you buy a suppressor (handy for not annoying neighbors when you go plinkin) it is a federal permit/tax stamp with the ATF and you know that file is always gonna be there.

Anyway - didn't mean to go all second amendment - another day maybe. But yeah, the police state foundation is well and truly in place.

I do know Trump lied about never meeting her since she was able to produce a photograph of them together.
You don't "know" any such thing. He was extremely famous and has met at least thousands if not tens of thousands of people over many decades. No one can be expected to remember everyone they had a brief encounter with. AFAIK that one photo is the sole evidence that they were ever in the same room. He thought it was his wife - Carroll at that age was practically a clone of Marla Maples. He asserted she's not his type based on the geriatric version of her - an obvious explanation is that he had no recollection of what she looked like back then because he doesn't remember the encounter.

I'm not going to bother to point out the glaring problems with Carroll's claims since I already know you'll never admit it.

You support a guy whose daughter candidly asserts she avoided taking showers because of fear he'd get in the shower with her. And you don't care.

There's no "yeah but" response to that.

You just can't do it. You can't admit anything at all.
I can admit that of the available candidates Trump if not ideal is clearly the superior choice.

You on the other hand like the guy who wants boys competing with girls, facilitates victimization by illegal alien criminals like the murder of Laken Riley (and couldn't get her name right with it in his hand) and whose daughter says he took showers with her.

And you're convinced your choice is better.

.smh

You don't "know" any such thing. He was extremely famous and has met at least thousands if not tens of thousands of people over many decades. No one can be expected to remember everyone they had a brief encounter with. AFAIK that one photo is the sole evidence that they were ever in the same room. He thought it was his wife - Carroll at that age was practically a clone of Marla Maples. He asserted she's not his type based on the geriatric version of her - an obvious explanation is that he had no recollection of what she looked like back then because he doesn't remember the encounter.
Then a rational person would say “I don’t recall” rather than say something that he doesn’t know when it can proven wrong. That’s common sense, which he clearly lacks. He does have a long list of women who claim sexual assault, and he brags that he does it. A journal entry from Biden’s daughter that describes her situation as “probably inappropriate”. Do you claim to know the circumstances that caused them to shower together? How old was she? How do you even know what’s true?

That is all worse than actually bragging about sexual assault and multiple rape allegations?
I'm not going to bother to point out the glaring problems with Carroll's claims since I already know you'll never admit it.
Admit what? I said I don’t like judgement based only on testimony. What would you like me to say? I wasn’t in the courtroom.
You support a guy whose daughter candidly asserts she avoided taking showers because of fear he'd get in the shower with her. And you don't care.

There's no "yeah but" response to that.

I can admit that of the available candidates Trump if not ideal is clearly the superior choice.

You on the other hand like the guy who wants boys competing with girls,
You lie. His title IX rules allow schools to make rules for older kids where gender makes more of a difference. He actually pissed off lgbt groups.
facilitates victimization by illegal alien criminals like the murder of Laken Riley (and couldn't get her name right with it in his hand) and whose daughter says he took showers with her.

.smh
You support the guy who believes he should be able to operate above the law, and wants Biden to not fix the border so he can take credit for it.

You on the other hand like the guy who wants boys competing with girls, facilitates victimization by illegal alien criminals like the murder of Laken Riley (and couldn't get her name right with it in his hand) and whose daughter says he took showers with her.

.smh
Buddy, you can't even comment on all of the staff members that refuse to endorse him. You know why they won't? It's because they KNOW what a fucking dangerous idiot he is.
All those people that were convicted, pleaded guilty, and went to jail? That happened BECAUSE OF TRUMP. And for NO other reason. He's a criminal, and that's your choice for President.
Absolutely disgusting, ridiculous, and indefensible. That is why you refuse to discuss it... because deep down you KNOW but cannot admit you've been hoodwinked. So you double/triple down, over and over.
If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious!

Buddy, you can't even comment on all of the staff members that refuse to endorse him.
I did buddy.

Of the available candidates who actually have a shot Trump if not ideal is clearly the superior choice.

Absolutely disgusting,
Says the guy who supports the corrupt potato puppet who wants boys competing with girls, facilitates victimization by illegal alien criminals like the murder of Laken Riley (and couldn't get her name right with it in his hand) and whose daughter says he took showers with her.

I did buddy.

Of the available candidates who actually have a shot Trump if not ideal is clearly the superior choice.

Says the guy who supports the corrupt potato puppet who wants boys competing with girls, facilitates victimization by illegal alien criminals like the murder of Laken Riley (and couldn't get her name right with it in his hand) and whose daughter says he took showers with her.
No.
You have not addressed the reasons for all of the previous Trump admin people that are NOT supporting him.
No.

brassplyer said:
You on the other hand like the guy who wants boys competing with girls,
You lie. His title IX rules allow schools to make rules for older kids where gender makes more of a difference. He actually pissed off lgbt groups.
You can't spin away that he supports boys competing against girls. Well, that is he supports whatever his puppeteers tell him he supports.

Lol - Snopes.

Biden's DOJ is engaging in lawfare persecution of the woman who found and sold the diary so obviously the diary is real, images from the diary have been made public - to the best of my knowledge Ashley has never refuted or rescinded what's stated there. Any rational person will admit that adds up to "it's real". You have no problem with someone who would do that.

You should stop listening to the 51 lying intel experts and face reality.

You can't spin away that he supports boys competing against girls. Well, that is he supports whatever his puppeteers tell him he supports.
Biden admin proposed a rule that hasn’t passed. They’ve basically invited discussion. His proposed rules allow schools to not allow trans athletes when safety or fairness is affected. You are talking out of your ass.
Lol - Snopes.

Biden's DOJ is engaging in lawfare persecution of the woman who found and sold the diary so obviously the diary is real, images from the diary have been made public - to the best of my knowledge Ashley has never refuted or rescinded what's stated there. Any rational person will admit that adds up to "it's real". You have no problem with someone who would do that.

You should stop listening to the 51 lying intel experts and face reality.
Yet again, you didn’t read and respond to what I wrote. You respond to what you think have a talking point for. When I shoot that down you say things like “snopes lol”.

I quoted the entry that bothers you and asked you questions about it. I never said it wasn’t real.

Pointless to talk to you, as usual.

You say you’re pro choice, but vote for the guy who’s not. You say a potus should not be above the law, yet vote for the guy who thinks he should be above it. You vote for the guy who tells republicans not to pass border measures while saying you want border measures. And you think I’m the problem.

Last edited:
brassplyer said:
Biden admin proposed a rule that hasn’t passed. They’ve basically invited discussion.
Lol - "invited discussion" means "supports". Anything other than unambiguously stating that "Biological boys shouldn't compete against biological girls" at anything besides maybe Tee Ball level and just for fun adult slow-pitch co-ed softball is screwed up.

You say you’re pro choice, but vote for the guy who’s not.
I support first tri abortion rights and support that law should be based on the Constitution - I haven't seen a wave of constitutional legal scholars saying that Roe was constitutionally solid and Dobbs isn't.

All the available evidence supports that Ashley Biden's diary is real and there's been nothing to suggest that her candid statements aren't true. You have yet to say that it's wrong to take showers with one's pubescent daughter. All you've done is try to deny the obvious. And clearly you don't care regardless.

Lol - "invited discussion" means "supports". Anything other than unambiguously stating that "Biological boys shouldn't compete against biological girls" at anything besides maybe Tee Ball level and just for fun adult slow-pitch co-ed softball is screwed up.

I support first tri abortion rights and support that law should be based on the Constitution - I haven't seen a wave of constitutional legal scholars saying that Roe was constitutionally solid and Dobbs isn't.

All the available evidence supports that Ashley Biden's diary is real and there's been nothing to suggest that her candid statements aren't true. You have yet to say that it's wrong to take showers with one's pubescent daughter. All you've done is try to deny the obvious. And clearly you don't care regardless.
Tell us why the previous Trump admin people are NOT supporting him.

Do you think Pence is not supporting him because the MAGA moron Trump supporters were chanting "Hang Mike Pence"?
I wonder why they said that...

MAGA is a cult
I'm gonna poke at just this one post of yours Mr Dave Matthews because of the judgmental nature of it:

Nope, that to me seems an uneducated cop out/name calling for finding something wrong with something you don't like or lack understanding of. Sorry, but you lose all credibility to me with a nonsense judgment such as this. Why not just call everyone who disagrees with you a racist? Oh yeah, you likely already got that in ya huh?

Yeah, there are idiots who follow false prophets for the wrong reasons. On all sides they exist. Usually crazy religious beliefs. To make such a vast inclusive judgment upon any group of people is not only unfair, but disgusting to me. Who are you to give that kind of judgment on others? There are others like you that I surely wouldn't consider or call out as a cult because I don't resort to being a judgmental asshole. To me, presenting an undying faith in a politician that has done nothing for the average American ever, is just pathetic. To defend and promote such a crappy president because of pure hate and to call out others that think differently from you as less than sane, just shows an inability to be human and have a real conversation. Sorry, but you lose if you don't acknowledge your own lack of reason.

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Trump. But I sure as hell am not voting in for another term the waste of oxygen that is now placed on a podium as the 'leader of the free world' that has no clue what he is doing. Not a fucking thing that Biden has done that makes my life better. Nothing. I am not voting for nothing. I'd rather vote for a shady businessman that has already shown results from his previous policy, than an imbecile that has nothing to show other than wars, shit economy, manipulation of judicial system for his own benefits, and overall bad grandpa personality. Nothing strong about him to me!

For you to lump 'all' of those who think differently than you as a 'cult', sorry but that makes you seem incapable of logical thinking.

I likely took your post out of context, but isn't that exactly how you have based your judgment on anything ever that opposes your ideals?

I don't give a shit if Brittany Spears was running for president. I would vote for her before another term of Biden/Harris for the safety of all humanity.

I could be wrong though. These are just my thoughts and opinions. :)

I don't hate you Dave. You just seem overly judgmental and incapable to listen to anyone with a different opinion than your own. Prove me wrong.

I'm gonna poke at just this one post of yours Mr Dave Matthews because of the judgmental nature of it:

Nope, that to me seems an uneducated cop out/name calling for finding something wrong with something you don't like or lack understanding of. Sorry, but you lose all credibility to me with a nonsense judgment such as this. Why not just call everyone who disagrees with you a racist? Oh yeah, you likely already got that in ya huh?

Yeah, there are idiots who follow false prophets for the wrong reasons. On all sides they exist. Usually crazy religious beliefs. To make such a vast inclusive judgment upon any group of people is not only unfair, but disgusting to me. Who are you to give that kind of judgment on others? There are others like you that I surely wouldn't consider or call out as a cult because I don't resort to being a judgmental asshole. To me, presenting an undying faith in a politician that has done nothing for the average American ever, is just pathetic. To defend and promote such a crappy president because of pure hate and to call out others that think differently from you as less than sane, just shows an inability to be human and have a real conversation. Sorry, but you lose if you don't acknowledge your own lack of reason.

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Trump. But I sure as hell am not voting in for another term the waste of oxygen that is now placed on a podium as the 'leader of the free world' that has no clue what he is doing. Not a fucking thing that Biden has done that makes my life better. Nothing. I am not voting for nothing. I'd rather vote for a shady businessman that has already shown results from his previous policy, than an imbecile that has nothing to show other than wars, shit economy, manipulation of judicial system for his own benefits, and overall bad grandpa personality. Nothing strong about him to me!

For you to lump 'all' of those who think differently than you as a 'cult', sorry but that makes you seem incapable of logical thinking.

I likely took your post out of context, but isn't that exactly how you have based your judgment on anything ever that opposes your ideals?

I don't give a shit if Brittany Spears was running for president. I would vote for her before another term of Biden/Harris for the safety of all humanity.

I could be wrong though. These are just my thoughts and opinions. :)

I don't hate you Dave. You just seem overly judgmental and incapable to listen to anyone with a different opinion than your own. Prove me wrong.
Nope.
Appreciate the sentiment, but there are now 3 parties...
Republican
Democratic
MAGA

Regular Republicans are running away from the Senate/Congress/public office. Ask yourself why.
The MAGA people in power are buggering things up to the point that NOTHING is getting done for the people that elected ANYONE.
Chaos is all they know, and it comes from one person only...
Thanks again for the sentiment.

Sketchy at best yeah? The fuckin surveillance state. Reminds me of a buddy who got in a minor fender bender and when the cop showed up first thing he did was ask John if he was carrying that day. (Concealed weapons permit on file right?) When John affirmed the cop just asked him to put it on the front seat and all was cool.

Yeah they fuckin' know. I'm mostly not good with that though I understand the reasons. NH no longer has those permits. All non-felons can carry legally but you still get a background check run when you buy one and it is highly unlikely those records are not available. If you buy a suppressor (handy for not annoying neighbors when you go plinkin) it is a federal permit/tax stamp with the ATF and you know that file is always gonna be there.

Anyway - didn't mean to go all second amendment - another day maybe. But yeah, the police state foundation is well and truly in place.
On the way over the bridge to Canada before you needed passports, we were waved into customs. The wife said, why are they waving us in and everyone else is getting through. I told her, they already ran the plates and know who is driving. She said no way, I said, yes, way.

Back