Trump on Trial!

immigrants to America and all those people at the border trying to get in to America, they all believe America is ALREADY GREAT!
Slight clarification -- they believe America is better than their own country. Which it is in many ways, due in part to their own unwillingness to make them better. So now we're stuck with millions of free riders who expect the dream to be awaiting them.

immigrants to America and all those people at the border trying to get in to America, they all believe America is ALREADY GREAT!
Why is it only Americans that don’t believe that?
Those who immigrate "legally" have to pass an exam...
So, in many ways, legal immigrants are better educated and far more patriotic than natural born citizens ;)

Why is it only Americans that don’t believe that?
Maga literally is “make America great again”, not “keep America great”. They are the ones who believe America isn’t great. It’s right on the brochure.

The rest of us just live life and appreciate the good and try to improve the things that need improving without needing to draw a disproportionate amount of pride from being born on a particular piece of dirt.

Slight clarification -- they believe America is better than their own country. Which it is in many ways, due in part to their own unwillingness to make them better. So now we're stuck with millions of free riders who expect the dream to be awaiting them.
I don’t consider myself an expert on immigration, and PBS is obviously more liberal than conservative, but I think there’s some truth in this article. The immigration system needs to be fixed so people aren’t here illegally, but legal or not we depend on immigration to a large extent.

I don’t consider myself an expert on immigration, and PBS is obviously more liberal than conservative, but I think there’s some truth in this article. The immigration system needs to be fixed so people aren’t here illegally, but legal or not we depend on immigration to a large extent.

Oh, I support immigration. When it's done with all the correct legalities.

brassplyer said:
If you're talking about the Mueller shamvestigation what anyone else pled to or was actually guilty of is irrelevant.
Irrelevant lol. That’s TDS. Hitler didn’t directly gas anyone so technically he’s innocent? His subordinate admitted lying about his association with Russia yet somehow it’s ridiculous to suspect Trump’s involvement? TDS.
Yup - irrelevant. Those who were specifically looking for any excuse and had access to every means to dig something up didn't conclude that Trump engaged in anything illegal related to the 2016 election with regard to Russia - but you know better. All you can do is cry about other people.

Definitely there’s a get Trump thing happening. I don’t love that,
The nature of what you say says otherwise. You even call non-crimes "crimes".

For some reason you’re incapable of a mature discussion where you don’t throw insults.
Laughing as I ponder the various hissing invectives and name-calling you've hurled. :ROFLMAO:

You don’t ever seem to read or retain what I write.
Was it a different Leddy who wrote - "Trump escaped being tied to actual crimes"?

Sure that conveys honest objectivity - lol.

Do you find E. Jean Carroll's claims credible?

Are you good with an AG being elected on an "I'm gonna get Trump!" platform?

You think Bragg's rationale for resurrecting an alleged misdemeanor that's past the statue of limitations is solid?

Last edited:
Yup - irrelevant. Those who were specifically looking for any excuse and had access to every means to dig something up didn't conclude that Trump engaged in anything illegal related to the 2016 election with regard to Russia - but you know better. All you can do is cry about other people.

Laughing as I ponder the various hissing invectives and name-calling you've hurled. :ROFLMAO:

Was it a different Leddy who wrote - "Trump escaped being tied to actual crimes"?

You think Bragg's rationale for resurrecting an alleged misdemeanor that's past the statue of limitations is solid?
Tell me why...

List of Trump admin people that no longer support him

Mike Pence
James Mattis
John Kelly
Mark Milley
John Bolton
Cassidy Hutchinson
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Matthews
Anthony Scaramucci
Alyssa Farah Griffin

List of people who pleaded guilty doing Trump’s bidding

Michael Cohen
Sidney Powell
Kenneth Chesebro
Jenna Ellis

List of people sentenced to prison for doing Trump’s bidding

Steve Bannon
Peter Navarro
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone
Rick Gates
Allen Weisselberg

Let's hear it... why? C'mon Trumpers... tell us why.
Everyone NEEDS to know.

Sky Blue Lou, same reason as you.
I'm not so sure we have the same motivations. I am not criticizing your participation I'm just wondering why you bother. Yeah Canada is our largest and closest partner in everything but you can't vote here. Do you think the results will make much difference in your life?

I'm not so sure we have the same motivations. I am not criticizing your participation I'm just wondering why you bother. Yeah Canada is our largest and closest partner in everything but you can't vote here. Do you think the results will make much difference in your life?
I was born in Cali, and have lots of family in Idaho and Montana.
Yes, if you sneeze we could easily catch a cold.

So that brings up a question. You are a US citizen by birth. Do you hold dual citizenship now? How does any of that affect your franchise in either nation? I am genuinely curious about this. Can a dual citizenship holder vote in both and if not how does one declare a choice?
Oh yeah we can vote in both.

See bottom comment.
I have, but only in response to yours. I’m not proud of that, but trying to do better. You don’t seem to be trying.

I don’t like judgements based solely on testimony. I don’t know what physical evidence exists. I read something about her wanting a DNA sample from Trump and I don’t know if he complied. I do know Trump lied about never meeting her since she was able to produce a photograph of them together.

You think Bragg's rationale for resurrecting an alleged misdemeanor that's past the statute of limitations is solid?
As Dave has already said, there’s a long list of people who ADMITTED criminal activity doing Trump’s bidding. I don’t know about you, but there’s not really anyone I’ve ever worked for that I was willing to go to jail for. Takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance to ridicule others for suspecting Trump has something to do with it.

Last edited:
So that brings up a question. You are a US citizen by birth. Do you hold dual citizenship now? How does any of that affect your franchise in either nation? I am genuinely curious about this. Can a dual citizenship holder vote in both and if not how does one declare a choice?
I am able/allowed to have dual citizenship. That said, last time I checked you had to have a passport from both countries, but I only have a canucklehead passport and Nexus card. And yes, I believe that were I to hold a US passport I could vote there.
I live close to the border in BC. It makes things easier to go back/forth when you're in the system as having dual.

I am able/allowed to have dual citizenship. That said, last time I checked you had to have a passport from both countries, but I only have a canucklehead passport and Nexus card. And yes, I believe that were I to hold a US passport I could vote there.
I live close to the border in BC. It makes things easier to go back/forth when you're in the system as having dual.
Interesting. Cool - thanks for answering. I am a born and raised New Hampshire boy so US citizen only. I very well remember the pre 9/11 days when we could drive north 100 miles, cross the border and ski in Quebec. No passport bullshit required. Quick check to make sure you weren't smuggling smokes or folks and "Welcome to Canada." (Not so much coming back. US customs guys were always assholes. Cop mentality.) Anyway them days are long past. Last time I was north of the border was flying back from Alaska via Vancouver and Toronto about five years ago but prior to that was the Canadian GP in 1988. Ayrton Senna FTW!

Tell me why...

List of Trump admin people that no longer support him

Mike Pence
James Mattis
John Kelly
Mark Milley
John Bolton
Cassidy Hutchinson
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Matthews
Anthony Scaramucci
Alyssa Farah Griffin

List of people who pleaded guilty doing Trump’s bidding

Michael Cohen
Sidney Powell
Kenneth Chesebro
Jenna Ellis

List of people sentenced to prison for doing Trump’s bidding

Steve Bannon
Peter Navarro
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone
Rick Gates
Allen Weisselberg

Let's hear it... why? C'mon Trumpers... tell us why.
Everyone NEEDS to know.
Without getting into the weeds on the particulars of whether indictments, guilty pleas or even convictions are ever politically motivated or synonymous with actual guilt, none of it resulted in the Mueller shamvestigation finding that Trump colluded with Russia regarding the 2016 election - ergo, irrelevant.

As I've said before - everything you and Leddy have to say on the matter is rendered absurd by the observation that you support Joedaughtershowers as being a better choice. 🤣

Trump isn't an ideal candidate - I'd prefer DeSantis - but he's irrefutably superior to Biden. There's no argument rooted in rationality to counter this which you and Leddy have demonstrated over and over.

Do you think E. Jean Carroll's accusations are credible?

The fact that knowing what Biden's daughter candidly wrote about his behavior doesn't put you off your feed about him even without regard to the long litany of other crap about him that you're happy to ignore - incompetence, senility, blatant racist gaffes, personal corruption, immigration, all the DEI/dudes in skirts competing against women garbage etc. etc. marks you as having a seriously out of whack internal compass. There's no redeeming yourself from it. Period.

We know you'd be shrieking about it if it had been a diary of Ivanka's. That issue by itself takes you, Leddy and everyone else who's aware of it and still clings to their Biden support over Trump out of the realm of anyone who should be taken seriously.

Interesting. Cool - thanks for answering. I am a born and raised New Hampshire boy so US citizen only. I very well remember the pre 9/11 days when we could drive north 100 miles, cross the border and ski in Quebec. No passport bullshit required. Quick check to make sure you weren't smuggling smokes or folks and "Welcome to Canada." (Not so much coming back. US customs guys were always assholes. Cop mentality.) Anyway them days are long past. Last time I was north of the border was flying back from Alaska via Vancouver and Toronto about five years ago but prior to that was the Canadian GP in 1988. Ayrton Senna FTW!
Funny story...
Might have been around 2000. I went camping with my 10 y/o son. I had a Jeep, towing a popup trailer, and a 12' Zodiac on top. We roll up to the border and this huge burly guy comes up to the window. I had all the paperwork ready, passports/letter from the ex (divorced) etc. He looks at me and says:

Where you headed?
Down to Birch Bay to go camping.
How long you staying for?
One week sir.

He pulls back a bit and says:
You got a motor for that boat?
Yes sir, it's right behind the driver's seat.
Gonna go fishin'?
Yes sir, you bet!

Then he says, well alright then, you boys have a great time!
Now... because I'm a curious idiot, I asked him why he didn't want to see any of my documentation.
He put a big fat grin on his face and says. "No need... you're an American."
The look on my face must have been comical AF!

He knew who I was before I rolled up, just based on my freakin' license plate!:oops:

Back