Greg L to be banned

Epic thread guys, fuckin' epic......And, the only reason I posted here is so the Gerg will give me some positive rep.....:D

Man! I had to go in to work for four hours today, and look what I missed. I never get to have any of the fun! :)
Been repped...probably deserved some of it.
Been negged...probably deserved that too.
Been thanked a few.
Been lol'ed a couple times.
:) :) :) :)
Keep smilin' Nobody will remember it when yer dead.

Whoah! Looks like someone had some pretty powerful Green for you, and that's after my Red. Impressive. :)

Must've bought rep insurance from one of the mods. I pay a monthly fee into Steen's offshore account to deflect any reds.

This is a genuine service...right Steen??? :confused: :confused:

Dudes, I haven't been underground in 6 months now, & probably will never be again. The "big" mining company around here is cutting 1,100 more jobs by September, which essentially means, there will be no more coal mining for me (and a lot of others who've depended on it all their life), unless I move away, but even then, there's no guarantee that job will last either. All these tree-hugging, anti-coal fuckers have pretty much ruined me, and thousands more like me around here....Sorry for the rant, & going off-topic, but that's partly why I haven't been around for a while, been trying to find work, with pretty much no luck....

So, do I get a neg rep for going off-topic here???:D

No neg from me, Coalminer. Sorry about the turn of fortune. This country will be digging coal again someday and maybe not all that far off but that don't help you now. Good luck.

Back