Good films?

I watched this $7,000 budget flick called "Primer" last night. If you like a mindbomb, go for that. I did not get it on the first go through. Definitely need to pay complete attention, some people said you have to watch it three or four times to see what's going on.

I just went right to some forums because I was half drunk and didn't want to rewatch.

Moon, awesome film. Why wasn't Sam Rockwell nominated for the Oscar? I don't know, it's essentially a one man show. Few actors could have done this film, Rockwell is perfect. Course the guy who played Wild Bill (Green Mile) and Guy Fleegman ( Galaxy Quest) can prolly do anything.

Moon, awesome film. Why wasn't Sam Rockwell nominated for the Oscar? I don't know, it's essentially a one man show. Few actors could have done this film, Rockwell is perfect. Course the guy who played Wild Bill (Green Mile) and Guy Fleegman ( Galaxy Quest) can prolly do anything.

Yes great movie.

Kick Ass was quite good in my opinion...I liked Buried too (seems I'm the only one :laughings:) I just watched The Next Three Days and that was good for a thrill.

I saw a commercial for Battle: LA last night! It looked amazing.

Captain Amoanica will be as gay as a lorry...Battle: LA looks like rip roaring fun

Thor looks bad as well...but you never know

who was it mentioned Moon?

Great wee movie..rockwell did his best, not always convincing..but great film..an directed by Bowies son, who woulda guessed

who was it mentioned Moon?

Great wee movie..rockwell did his best, not always convincing..but great film..an directed by Bowies son, who woulda guessed

Buzzard did and I got his back on it.
Yeah very hard part to play convincingly for it did get lost towards the end. And yes once again great movie.

Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War

Korean film on the Korean war...has some over acting hamming it up but the war stuff is pretty spectacular considering we dont get many films about Korea...Id go as far as saying its one of the best war films Ive seen in recent years, pretty bloody and way bigger budget than you'd expect

highly recommended for any warmongering movie lover ;)

Over the last week I watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and The Girl Who Played with Fire. Both excellent movies. Can't wait for the 3rd one.

There are some pretty nasty bits in the first one. There's a pretty nasty rape scene but worst of all is the chick's hairy pits later on.

Back