New profile posts

Hi ecc83. I saw your comment here. I'm not an engineer, but I've wired up a couple mic pre's and cables. I can follow instructions. Wondering if you could point me in the right direction. Would love to have a mute switch that would mute all of these inputs Pictured Here. Any ideas? Thanks
New to the group. I’ve been into music since I can remember. Nightclub DJ 1975-2000. 2022 Inductee into the Legends Of Vinyl Music Hall Of Fame. I’m still loving working with analog equipment. I am currently restoring a Tascam 32. I also have a Tandberg 20A.
Hey Mike,
I saw your post in the Mix This forum today and wanted to give my own crack at it. I'd be happy to provide you with my mixed version when I finish with it, but wanted to ask you for permission to use my mixed version as part of my portfolio for my studio once I finish it. You would receive full credit as the artist, I'd just be using my mix to showcase my work. Does this work for you?
Just read your post about buidling the room in a room for your drums. Wondering what part of the country you're in? I have some left ovr Rockwool insulation I need to get rid of.
Hi, I just signed up after finding your post about the issues with the Otari CB-140. I have searched the net extensively to try to find the schematics for this remote and so far nothing.
It seems you might have them and I would be most grateful if you could send me copies.
I can be reached by email, let me know if this works for you.
Thanks!
Hi Dave,
I see that the suckage mixes thread has been closed. I don't know why. I was just about to post a post saying that, while the song you put up shows definite signs of inexperience, it didn't suck at all. I thought it was a decent piece.
Take care,
Tagbo {grimtraveller}.
Reactions: Dave Matthews
Dave Matthews
Dave Matthews
Well sir...
I must say that I'm surprised that the thread was closed!
I feel I must apologize. I never in a million years would have expected that. :oops:
In any case, thank you Tagbo. I am humbled. It's kind of you, and I appreciate it.

Cheers,
Dave.
Dave Matthews
Dave Matthews
Hmmm... perhaps it was temporary. Seems to be alive still... good thing!
so soothing, this smoothing hand upon me has lain, a ripple of calm receding yet taking my breath away again. some exotic concoction slithered up my leg and wrestles with me now, this moment. as I view perfect black women in a silhouette of black-orange blue-white streaked skies. an uncommon tolerance has embraced my mind like a seed inside a watermelon. a black husk is me now. a void boy unrepentant, unloved and un
ooooooooo what
status are we ina meeting i hope so why well call to order this mtg. ok the fluw.
wait, the fluu
hey wers the bass
bass ass git you low no good lund back depressing or was it retroqrade dude said coo
wait. no wait. snook over the hill and you know
woop, no nothing.
Hi Silver Ball, Today I bought Fostex G24S with same problem like yours. Do you have an idea what is problem and you fix your.
Thanks, Dimitri
Back