M-30 headphone out not working

edge59

Hi folks, I have my M-30 mixing again, but now the headphone out is not working, though I can barely hear a silght signal, no adjusting of the levels affect it. It was intermitant, but now its pretty much the same. I believe the headphone amp is working, when touching sertain caps, it buzzes pretty good. The mixer seems to be working fine again except the phone out so I felt it was to do with the connectors being possible loose. I hope to get this working again, and not have to ship it to Tascam. Is there any copies of the servics manual available, or can someone run me off an e-manual? I would pay you for your time. Any help appreciated!
Edge59

M-30 schematic?

Does anyone have a copy of the schematic, so I can trouble shoot this? I can not at that this time afford a whole repair manual... I think its somewhere, where the headphone picks up the signal from the buss or busses. I silghtly hear signal, but the eq or any change in settings make no difference. Maybe its a bad solder joint or component, I have looked but nothing seems to be wrong, I even reflowed a couple joints, (solder, guys :rolleyes: )... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to ship this back to Tascam, if I can help it. The connections are fine at the phone jack.
Thanks
Edge :o

Back