computer noise

moo

FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS. MY NEXT CONCERN IS THE WHITE NOISE AND OTHER GARBAGE COMING OUT OF MY COMPUTER. I HAVE JAMMER PRO AND WHEN THERE IS NOTHING PLAYING THERE IS ALL THIS NOISE. RIGHT NOW I AM USING ORDINARY PATCH CABLES. WOULD BETTER CABLES ( LIKE MIKE CABLE FOR INSTANCE) GET RID OF THIS NOISE?
THANKS AGAIN!!

Sounds like the noise you are talking about is from your soundcard. Does your digital audio (e.g. .wav playback) also have this noise associated with it? If not, then your on-board synth might be garbage. You can still use Jammer through an external MIDI synth. That's what I do.
What soundcard and what type of physical connector are you using for the line out?
Better cable might help if the problem is a poor fit/poor shielding between jack and plug
on a 1/8" miniplug connection. But the type of gross pollution you're discussing cannot be remediated with Monster Cable. The real differences between the best cable and a competent minimal cable are far more subtle than the noise you describe.

Back