Shelving EQ's and High/Low Pass EQ's for SX

frank_1

SX don't come with either types of EQ's, so can someone point me in the right direction for obtaining one of these? I would love for them to be in VST formate but I can use Direct X as well... I would rather have them free of charge but if a small cash advance is desired, I will accept it.

Any links?

Thanks.

The EQ controls are on the mixer........... they're right in front of your face, dude!

Under the Devices menu -- select MIXER.... they look like standard EQ knobs on a hardware mixer..........

wait.

I'm talking about Shelving and Pass EQ's, I don't see thoughs.

What I want it for is my bass guitar; I want to get rid of every thing below 100. And I can use it for guitar.

The Low/High EQ knobs ARE shelving EQs....

What you want is Hi/Lo-pass EQ....... and you're right - Cubase doesn't come with that..........

Some freebie plug-ins here...
...and here....

And a good one (not free) - here...

Blue Bear Sound said:

What you want is Hi/Lo-pass EQ....... and you're right - Cubase doesn't come with that..........

I'm confused. I've got SX open right now to the extended mixer view- in slider view instead of knob view. The bottom slider is the Q control.

The bottom slider for the the low band, when all the way to the left reads "Low Shelf." All the way to the right reads "High Pass." That's what we're talking about, right?

The high EQ reads "High Shelf" to the left and "Low Pass" to the right. I didn't check the 2 mid channels, but I think they do the same thing.

That's it, isn't it?

Take care,
Chris

oh, I see...

Thanks Bruce.

-BTW Bruce, how do I clone a track on to a different audio track?

-And what is Vocoder for; what does it do?

Right click on the track you want to clone - I beleive you'll see the option to "duplicate track"....

I haven't opened SX since mid-November (when the studio came down!) - so my memory's a little fuzzy..........! ;)

Back