Recommendation's for Cubasis Book's?

Joe Recorder

I was wondering if anybody had recommendations for book's on Cubasis (I do have a manual). I'm looking for something user friendly (as I'm definitely a newbie), and explain's why you might do certain thing's, and that might also talk about daw's too. Possibly not overly technical.
Thanks......Joe Recorder :)

Thanks for the reply soundboy, I'm looking for something that will explain it in a more user friendly way. And yes mixing would be good, but also how to edit and punch in etc. I do have a manual. I saw a book on the net recently called "PC Music Composing with Cubasis Vst and Notation". I also saw "Home Recording for Musicians for Dummies" and maybe that is really what I need. Thanks...........Joe Recorder :)

how to edit and punch in

the part on punching in is pretty streight fwd in the manual, just try reading it....maybe you didn't even look it up....it's pretty easy champ...
good luck

I actually did read it. I have the cubasis vst 2.0 manual and it's still not clear on a lot of thing's. Maybe I'm not computer literate enough but still would like a book that helps me understand a little better. I can record, export audio, mix, read/write in automation, but I have problems using the editing tool's and audio pool. Also would like to understand the different ASIO driver's, software monitoring and other related concept's.
Thank's......Joe Recorder :)

Back