any BOSS BR1180 CD users????

RobTob

Hi . Are there any Boss BR1180 users out there to chat with so that we can get the best out of our machines...

Also be interested in anyone using Electrovoice RE20 Mics...

Cheers

Rob

Thanks!

Hi Roostercamp..thanks for that group link..the more resources I get the better.....

Cheers

I certainly could use some help as well. I find I am having a difficult time with the percussion function, the virtual tracks, and the mastering process. I also find it odd that you can't control your monitoring with the track volume on the track you are currently recording. I like to turn my vocal way down and all the other tracks way up while I sing so that I can really belt out what I am singing and not be so self conscious.

Maybe you know something about these issues and I might be able to help with others?

I'm a Br1180Cd guy as well. The only workaround I know of, and yes it's a pretty dumb one, is to say, pan your vocal track hard right, and your other tracks hard left. Run the left line out into another amp of some kind, and monitor from that. Mono it or just use a Y cord on the line out to make it mono. If you want your mic in the mix, simply start panning it more left. Go back when you're done and fix the panning.
I actually deciphered this from the Manual.

Hope this is helpful.

Back