pro tools midi sequencer problem

dirtydoo

in my instrument midi sequencer track in pro
tools my midi notes (not highlighted but selected) are almost transparent on the grid, i can barley see it, this gives me aheadache when im trying to move one midi note when there are many midi notes in the grid. i talk to a lot of people and they either didn't no what i was talking about or they said my monitor screen didnt have the right settings so i gave up and just bared with it but today im at my friends house helping him with a session on his pro tools (which is the same as mine) and i bring up the inst track and started to play around and seen that his midi notes (not highlighted but selected) gives him little black lines through his midi notes, im like how in the hell did you do that but since he never uses midi all he does is track he had no idea. if anybody dont know what the hell im talking about ill try to post some pics because knowing this would really help me out.

ok heres a pick of my midi performance

lets say i want to edit the midi in the sequencer so normaly i would highlight the whole selection like so

but what if i want to just move one note right quick like the one i got my cursor over like so

but when i click on it, it becomes transparent like so

like i said earlier this was something i use to just deal with until i was over my friends and his midi notes when selected shows an black outline, how can i get my midi like his

Back