Popping Problem! Help PLease!

Novellus111

I got a problem! I use pro tools LE. I got random poping through out tracks. All track volumes are good, no cliping. And I dont use any compressors, Limiters, no plug-ins what so ever, until after. And even then, I still get poping..

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

I got a problem! I use pro tools LE. I got random poping through out tracks. All track volumes are good, no cliping. And I dont use any compressors, Limiters, no plug-ins what so ever, until after. And even then, I still get poping..

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Try to isolate the problem by swapping out the mic, then the cables. If one of those switches makes it go away, you know where your problem is. That's where I'd start. If that doesn't work, give us your signal chain so we can talk specifically to you.

Try to isolate the problem by swapping out the mic, then the cables. If one of those switches makes it go away, you know where your problem is. That's where I'd start. If that doesn't work, give us your signal chain so we can talk specifically to you.

Before doing that, can we first ascertain that the pops are actually on your audio files and not digital clitches on replay?

Are you useing an adat with it..if you are..make sure the adat saple rate and bit rate are the same.

Back