mr-8 song "The End" Final Mix

Snake,

Nice job man. Overall mix is better than the last. (I still love that guitar staccato syncopation thing)
I hate to say it, but I liked your vocals on the previous version, flu and all. There's a bit of pitch fluctuation in this one that distracts me.
For your vocal range, "The End" should be in the key of C or D. (I keep waiting for you to build the tune up and jumping the vox an octave higher.) Singing in the low register is hard for all of us to keep in tune as we tend to take shallow breaths resulting in lack of support. If you decide to keep it in A, redo the vocals and breathe deeper for more pitch support and 'hear' each note in your head a split second before actually singing it.
I've had songs over the years that have had titles like
[#@$%(FINAL MIX #5)] or [$%^&*(ABSOLUTE FINAL MIX #24)] lol. Nothing is ever final, my friend, except death. Then again, that's a new beginning.

Peace,
flat-9

Flat....thanks a bunch
Im not really a vocalist, well I dont really understand keys, I just sing. I do know that when I really sing hard and loud the notes are much more clear and just much better. Perhaps I will give that a go with this one.....
b

Back