CR300 CD Recorder

Neptune

Anyone have one of these? It looks like a great unit. I just ordered one along with a VF-16 Multitrack. I was especially impressed with it's ability to not just record sound, but also data back-up from Fostex multitracks. That'll sure come in handy with the VF-16. Just looking for more info.....

I bought my CR-300 first, then purchased the VF-16 as a replacement for the DMT-8VL so we will have the same setup.The CR-300 is a great burner and backed up great on the DMT. I haven't backed up anything from the VF yet but it uses the same system so there should be no problems. other than it will take twice as long. You made a good choice. A lot of the other stuff out there at the $300 price point will not compare in terms of quality/connections/features.

Thanks for the info, Magicman. I figured it was a good choice. I was going to get the Tascam CD-RW700 but the salesman steered me toward the CR300, and he was right since the CR300 has more professional type connectors and is designed to backup Fostex multitracks. Now, if I just had the next year off work to put some time into my new toys...

Back