acoustic demo.... working now.. please review

Not Bad:

Sounded pretty good, though You might cut back on the accoustic just a tad. Of course thats just my opinion.

Hi, I took a listen, it's a good track. I know it's an accoustic version, but it was desperate for some drums and balls. I can see a very angst ridden video for this on MTV2...

Nice work.

Dave.
www.DaveWare.co.uk

thanks

I recorded the guitar and vocals with a mxl 990, and double tracked the guitar, onto my fostex mr8. I imported them to the pc, and used N-track to mix. I add a small bit of compression, and eq to the vocals, and a chorus effect to one of the guitars.

I have that mic. I could never really get a good acoustic recording with it. Could you tell me the placement you did?

hey man u did a great job on tht recording
but i heard a lil bit of distortion in your voice near the end when you kind of screamed but besides tht it was awsome
peace

demo review

yea cool effect work with the acoustic man, I'm an acoustic fan from hell so I had to ave a listen ah". I recently purchased a used vf-16 and am sure to do some acoustic reco's in the near future.
Of course I am also dead keen on cranking an S.G through a valve MARSHALL any chance I can.

"ROCK ON BROTHER"

Sounded good, like an alternative young band attitude, but I listened on my Labtec subwoofer pc speaker system. So I can't give a techncial listen. Monitors soon tho.... I tried to DL, but had to sign up to soundclick and then it didn't work out so good.... What do you think of them?

Back