Ultra-Beat

ajmauburn

Being in a dorm room, I can't really play and record drums. I have to use ultrabeat for all my drums and have gotten pretty good with it, but sometimes it seems like no sequence will fit a guitar part correctly. Though the timing of the part hasn't changed compared to the rest of the song, it can seem like a snare hit won't sound when it's supposed to. I've tried going 1/8-1/32 but the higher I get, the less time I get for a drum part. Does anyone know what I mean? And how could I fix it?:confused:

I have had this happen a couple times. I know the answer, but I can't recall it. I will test it out tomorrow when I get the chance to see if I can recreate the problem. Hopefully you'll have your answer soon :)

I'd look into trying out the hyper editor for drums, as it seems pretty powerful. You can find lots of info on it on youtube i'm sure.

You know, I've played around with this for about a week, and I can't recreate what was going on. I recall it having to deal with looping an area in the arrange window, and playing around with the tempo settings. If I had anything other than 4/4 time, ultrabeat would be a little funky.

Back