Using Fish Fillets in Reaper

Guitarer

I'm totally new to VST, and I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me?

I'm on an Intel Mac (MacBook) and I have both VST and Audio Unit versions of Fish Fillets.

just save the .dll files into REAPER's VST directory, or change REAPER's VST directory to look where your Fish Fillet .dll's are stored. then they should show up in the FX list when you go to insert FX on a track.

off topic, is that your Legacy in the signature? i drive one too! '05 Legacy GT in Satin White Pearl. great cars! are you on LegacyGT.com?

Awesome man! You're lucky yours is a GT...The car isn't 100% mine, my parents got it as a vacation car, and I get to drive it 'cause they want me to have side airbags and stuff. They wouldn't spring for the GT, and my dad wouldn't go for manual either 'cause my mom wanted to be able to drive it, which she never does anyway.

Are there regular Legacy owners on that site also? If so, I'll def join.

just save the .dll files into REAPER's VST directory, or change REAPER's VST directory to look where your Fish Fillet .dll's are stored. then they should show up in the FX list when you go to insert FX on a track.

Macs don't have dll, but I put the VSTs where it told me to, in the library, under audio/plug-ins/vsts, but reaper isn't showing it in the effects list.

Awesome man! You're lucky yours is a GT...The car isn't 100% mine, my parents got it as a vacation car, and I get to drive it 'cause they want me to have side airbags and stuff. They wouldn't spring for the GT, and my dad wouldn't go for manual either 'cause my mom wanted to be able to drive it, which she never does anyway.

Are there regular Legacy owners on that site also? If so, I'll def join.

yeah it's for all legacy owners. i was about to buy a brand new non-GT but then i got a good deal on a used GT and i had to get it. either way, they are still really nice, especially for the price. the non-turbo still has a lot of good features.

and about your original question, i don't really know anything about macs, so maybe someone else can help you out with that hehe.

I do not have a mac either but my guitar player has been playing with reaper on mac. The mac version is still in alpha, and I don't think the plugin infrastructure is implemented very well, many effects don't work. The best place would be to check out the reaper forums.

Back