LOOP playing of a recorded track. how???

threshhold2

o.k------lets say i just now recorded a 10 seconds track, and i want this track to keep playing over and over again continously for 2 minutes...throughout the entire song.

how do i do it? :p :eek:

threshhold2 said:
o.k------lets say i just now recorded a 10 seconds track, and i want this track to keep playing over and over again continously for 2 minutes...throughout the entire song.

how do i do it? :p :eek:
Right klick on it in Multisection and duplicate X number of times.
Make sure that length of your original track is cut to fit rhythm mathematics.

You can always mark your track and play loop on CoOl Edit player but in this case it wouldn't help
because loop plays from start to end of marked fieald and than Time line start over from begining. It doeasn't go forward in time.

Last edited:
I think the proper way to do this in Cool Edit/Adobe Autition is to insert the track into your multitrack view, right click on the track, when the menu pops up, go down to Loop Properties. this will bring up another window. in the top left corner of that window you will see Enable looping. click here and click ok. This will allow you to "grab" the edge of the track and drag it out to the 2 mins that you want...or longer...as long as you want to go....

Back