Audition 3 setup help please

Octava219

I installed Audition 3. I am using a delta 44 card and I get audio through the speakers but no levels to the mixer. no monitor levels or anything. maybe my hardware setup is wrong? please help a brother out. i just bought this computer and i don't want to throw it out the window but I am at my wits end.

Probably need to give a whole lot more info than that. What is your set up? What mixer? Where are the cables going; Ins and Outs? Do you have your drivers installed? Is it a legal copy of Audition 3? etc... etc...

Thanks Chili

I reinstalled the program, maybe it didn't install the drivers right first time...dunno. But now there is latency between the time of input and when the meters show input. I made sure this computer had all the neccessary requirements before I bought it. And yes it is a legal and registered copy. It's like a slight delay. Any ideas?? Thanks

For monitor levels go to Options/Monitoring and select Audition Mix, Always input. (If you are not monitoring externally) For the latency go to Edit/Audio Hardware Setup Select Control Panel and select smaller amount of buffer size (the Control Panel is actually panel of your sound card).

Use small buffer size for recording and big one for mixing.

sikter

For monitor levels go to Options/Monitoring and select Audition Mix, Always input. (If you are not monitoring externally) For the latency go to Edit/Audio Hardware Setup Select Control Panel and select smaller amount of buffer size (the Control Panel is actually panel of your sound card).

Use small buffer size for recording and big one for mixing.

sikter

I figured it out...damnedist thing...they include this little book that has all kinds of information....It's called the "manual"!! Hmmm, who would have thought? You were exactly correct tho Sikter. Thanks

Back