Pyro 2004 vs Magix Audio Cleaning Lab

tkingen

Djembes Rock
Pyro 2004 vs Magix Audio Cleaning Lab...anyone had an opportunity to review or compare these two?

Thanks,
Terry

I use Pyro 2004 and am satified with it. I use it to transfer my own music from cassette to digital (wav, MP3, CD). The only problem I have with it is when I try to make too many changes to a file (EQ, fade, noise reduction, loundness maximize, FX) at once, especially when FX is being added, the program locks up. I usually do EQ and cropping/fade-in/fade out (I rarely use the noise reduction) and save that file. Then I open the new file (that I just saved a moment before) and add FX and loudness maximize. I don't know about the other program.

i am a proud owner of Audio cleaning lab from magix and i am very satisfied with it. it supports DFX plug-ins, and has an equalizer, compressor, and Dehisser, denoiser, declicker, and every other de u could think of. i have one wish, that it could support multiple audio files at once, and then it would be my main mastering program. it has presets for a novice, and in-depth controls if u know what ur doing. i use the in-depth controls personally, i have a lot more control over the project. i hope this helps a little. if u need to know more, just reply. thanks.

Back