more Clicks&Pops

A1A2

ok, this one is a little weird. Upgraded from Delta 44 to 66, and everything Sonar plays/records has clicks. I play the same track in SoundForge, sounds perfect, import it into Sonar, clicks and clicks....any idea?

Everything worked just fine in Sonar until the soundcard upgrade, but, I know for fact that the card works because I have tested it in SoundForge.

BTW, tried the newst driver fro mMAudio also. Buffer size is set to be safe, every audio program in my PC plays just fine except for Sonar.

Thanks in advance

AL

reinstalled sonar and let it tested and updated the wdm driver. problem solved. Try that next time you run into problems like that :)

AL

A1A2 said:
reinstalled sonar and let it tested and updated the wdm driver. problem solved. Try that next time you run into problems like that :)

AL

where did you get the updated drivers?

A1A2 said:

AL
I was going to tell you, but you were to fast for me: When you change cards always hit the Waveprofiler in Options -> Audio. There's no need for a reinstall for Sonar...

moskus:
Waveprofiler is the key word. That's exactually what I needed, but I just didn't know where to find it, so I decided to reinstall and wait for the automatic Waveprofiler to pop up

anyways, i think there is another thing wrong with my setup, possiblely my 2nd hard-drive. My computer has crashed 3 times when I hit "arm record" button in sonar tonight. And when I reboot, windows tells me to check my D: drive....

does anyone know how to check the functionability of a hard-drive??
AL

Instead of importing the audio, use the loop explorer (alt + 1) ... I had the same problem....this cured my ills.

Back