Fruity Loops exports don't sync: Please Help!

Deziel

I am exporting my final drum sequence from FL 4 and importing into Sonar 3. The click track in Sonar does not line up with the drum track. I have set the time base PPQ and tempos exactly the same with still no luck. I am using a SB Live card atm because my Gina went on the fritz. I have done projects in the past but played my instruments to the drum track and it worked perfect. This time we are running synths and need everything to sync via midi so the delays will be right on. I've also tried using the Fruity Dxi plugin and that does not sync to Sonars internal click either.

My bass player/partner in crime on this project is saying it is impossible to have a exported .wav file from Fruity Loops sync with the click in Sonar.

Any help/Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Dez

System is a P4 w/ 1Gig PC3500 OCZ RAM
Sync is set to Audio.

Last edited:
i lowered the latency and it seems to be better. Seems like every other measure it lines up right. Hopefully all of my guitar and synth delays will be dead on using midi to sync the tempo.

Deziel said:
My bass player/partner in crime on this project is saying it is impossible to have a exported .wav file from Fruity Loops sync with the click in Sonar.

If you're exporting the file acidized, then it should be able to synch up. Click the box.. Save ACIDized...or something to that effect. I had the opposite problem you are having, I wanted to drums NOT to snap to the measures. Hope this helps....

Back