You could own a bad ass guitar like this one!

FoulPhil

Jackson Kelly STD - Crap Art by Foul Phil of Flatulated
Jackson Kelly Std Crap Art by Foul Phil of Flatulated | eBay

Here's your chance to own some real art that will be worth millions of Mexican Pesos one day!

This is a mid - 90s Jackson Kelly STD. It is in working condition and playable, but needs some some real TLC. The locking nut is missing it's parts to lock down the string. It has a crappy Floyd Rose licensed tremolo that needs to be replaced with a better one. It's got some dents and dings. The guitar belonged to Foul Phil of the band Flatulated (search Google). This would be more of a project guitar for someone who likes working on guitars or for someone who wants a crappy guitar with original art by Foul Phil.

The guitar actually doesn't play too bad, the neck feels good and you can shred on this thing. It's got dragon fire screamer pickups in it, but the neck pickup doesn't work right for some reason and is missing the pickup ring. I think it needs to be soldered better, but I would put in some different pickups, like some Seymour Duncan or something. It's definitely a "fixer upper".

$(KGrHqVHJB8FHYcwGcCtBR9,Gt0+UQ~~60_57.JPG

Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria
Excludes: Indonesia

how much for the calendar?
I want it.........

name your price.......:rolleyes:

The calendar goes for 100 dollars plus shipping. It would normally go for 5 dollars, but as you can see the X's I drew on it are very artistic and increase the value :D

Back