Yeah the Boi stay Fresh!

Nice track cousin.

LoL its like every argument I was about
to use against you was counter attacked in your track.
Keep doing you and Im gon keep doin me.......

Thanks for listening.
Stay up

By the way I listened 3 times, real talk

yea the boi stay fresh - ha ha - go 4 it!! its cool - a little too similar t souljah boy 4 me - but IM SURE those who like soulja boy will FOLLOWU!!!! MONEY ON THE WAY!

OH - n "its a message" - oh yea!!!! do dat dang!

Nice track cousin.

LoL its like every argument I was about
to use against you was counter attacked in your track.
Keep doing you and Im gon keep doin me.......

Thanks for listening.
Stay up

By the way I listened 3 times, real talk

3 times? coolio :)

fans of soulja boy will love your track, no doubt :D

noddy, that shit could be all over the radio if you wanted it to be
i back it 100%, gotta get rich somehow!

and not trying to hi-jack but that song the message is pretty damn good

Thanks Fam.
Been movin up from just
beat making to actual
productions...coming along
well so far I would say.

Good work son...
Commercial as hell, but, like you said (and I've said this too) sometimes you gotta do some tracks like that to get your name out there.

This is straight up radio...you gotta edit some of that shit and you can start gettin' late night spins.

SUPERMAN THAT HOE!!!! LOL

Fiev.

Nice beat as always Noddz!

BUT...... LOL
Nah on the real DC gotta step it up, we don't have our own sound and I think that's why DC never really got on the map with hip-hop. Our songs usually replicate whatever's hot somewhere else at the time.

But on your part Noddz, you doin ya thing. I'm feelin it! Keep making them Bangaz! Tell your peoples to try and give it their own feel though.

(And nah I ain't dead yall....:D)

Nice beat as always Noddz!

BUT...... LOL
Nah on the real DC gotta step it up, we don't have our own sound and I think that's why DC never really got on the map with hip-hop. Our songs usually replicate whatever's hot somewhere else at the time.

But on your part Noddz, you doin ya thing. I'm feelin it! Keep making them Bangaz! Tell your peoples to try and give it their own feel though.

(And nah I ain't dead yall....:D)

Flying under the radar, right Ment?

Happy New Year Duke!

Appreciate it Big Fiev
as far as editing you got any specifics???

Hers the Dance link again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfNfgKkiMqU

I just meant edit some of the language to ensure it can get radio play with no problem. You guys would be trying to do that as unknowns. Usually a station won't play it unless there's no chance in hell they're going to hear from the FCC so it needs to be "soap in your mouth" clean. In all honesty, the more I hear the track, the more I like it...but too much cursing and gunshots could be ruining this song's chance.

Also on the dance, I see where ya'll goin' with it...it just needs to be fine tuned. Your game has come up tremendously, just don't lost focus on it and e'rythang is e'rythang.

Fiev.

Back