Yamaha N-8 Mixer BRAND NEW

whymark

First, I'll "fess-up"!! I purchased this magnificent piece of equipment without knowing two very important pieces of information which I will share with you. 1) The mixer connects to your DAW via firewire 2) My AUSU notebook doesn't have the physical space for a firewire port card soooooo...I need to sell it and start over.

The mixer can handle up to 4 channel inputs, mixing them to stereo outputs and the 16 in/out FireWire connection to record them in a DAW. Each monaural input jack features an XLR jack with a phantom power supply and a newly developed compressor that adopts Sweet Spot Morphing technology with various compressor presets. One input supports Hi-Z input for direct connection of an electric guitar or bass. All input channels feature a full 3-band (high/mid/low) equalizer, a compressor and share a built-in digital reverb.

Comes with Cubase 7 FREE DL

Built by Yamaha for Cubase but will work with any DAW. It comes with a free Cubase 7 LE Download

The MSRP is $1200 but, I've seen them for sale for $800. I'll let this puppy go for $600. It's only been powered up
twice.

PayPal or, if in the Houston TX area, cash works best

Back