WWE Theme Music

Kerfoot32

Yo my friend is entering an amateur fight contest next week and he asked me to produce an original tune for him to walk toward the ring to lol! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Cornbread Mix1.mp3
    3.8 MB · Views: 9
As somebody who hates this kind of music and the entire WWE thing, BUT has a 7 year old grandson who lives and breathes it, and therefore inflicts the music on me endlessly, It fits in well with all the stuff I have heard, apart from the pauses - usually I have noticed that once they kick off, they maintain. Your little pauses and gaps are musically appropriate to the general genre, but WWE seems to either start thin then go wham, or goes wham continuously. As a total hater of the genre, maybe I've noticed the common theme elements more than people who like it? It sounds pretty complete really. The Cornbread shout could be thickened up - a little thin maybe? Perhaps also too loud in the mix, but that could just be because it is a little lightweight, so you increased the level? What do I know?

I do like this genre, and I like the song in general. I watch MMA and have trained and done some small time tournaments too. I think as a walkout song, though, I would want more energy and intensity. I agree about beefing up the vocals. I'd record them at least four more times, preferably with different singers, then compress the heck out of them and blend them with different panning. I'd probably double up the guitars, with hard LR panning. And I think the kick drum needs to be played more, sooner, plus come up in the mix, plus more thumping lows. My two cents. Or ten...

Back