wtb active monitors

jtourangeau

Looking for a pair of active monitors.If you have some layin around just pm me on here. Could also use a headphone amp/mixer with at least 4 outputs.

I assume you know how to find where he lives Steeno?

Good for others to know that though.

I have a pair of Event TR8's sitting around. Would need $250 for them. Shipping would be pricey tho.

I assume you know how to find where he lives Steeno?

Good for others to know that though.

I have a pair of Event TR8's sitting around. Would need $250 for them. Shipping would be pricey tho.

Aye, I meant for the benefit of other members. :)
Thanks, though.

Aye, I meant for the benefit of other members. :)
Thanks, though.

I figured... :)

I may just give these monitors to a buddy of mine. Keep it in the family kind of thing. Shipping just kills a price if not close for heavy big things like monitors.

thanks,im in upper michigan

We know. :)

Is there a Craigslist in Michigan? I have purchased all 4 pairs of monitors I have owned from Denver Craigslist as well as a ton of other gear. No bother with Ebay bidding crap. Plus you can test the gear before you pay for it. I would at least.

i like gc used, because you can return stuff....but CList is hard to beat.
5" for $150-$200 pair is pretty common on the KRK RP's around here. ...M-Audio BX5...

....seriously...try them before you buy them, bring along a CD player or something and plug them in. alot of BX5 might have blown tweeters as any speaker could have problems. imo

Back