WITH (Show) David Fricke interviews Mike Campbell

spantini

COO of me, inc.
I'm wide awake in the middle of a hurricane and, luckily, find myself watching a PBS show with a cool interview. I can definitely relate to a lot of stuff Mike says about himself and the way he works - worked with Tom Petty.

• Love
Reactions: RFR
Thanks for posting. Watching now!

Ps. You got electricity that’s a good sign. Stay safe and dry.

Last edited:
That's a good interview. All we got here was a lot of rain and wind, but my interface crapped out on me :spank: Time for a new one :listeningmusic:

That was a very enjoyable interview. But then again, I’m a big Mike and Tom fan.

Much better than watching normal TV.

I'm wide awake in the middle of a hurricane and, luckily, find myself watching a PBS show with a cool interview. I can definitely relate to a lot of stuff Mike says about himself and the way he works - worked with Tom Petty.

Thanks Spantini that was an hour well spent. Great interview.

Here’s one thing that really got me.

When he demonstrated riffs from different songs, wow.
Even at that very low volume that Tele definitely had that signature sound. Further proof that tone really is in the hands of the player.

Great Interview - talked about Tom Petty a lot though - it seemed an interview about Petty more than Campbell.

Yah big fan of Campbell. He was a large part in the overall sound of the heartbreakers and ultimately Tom Petty tunes. Kind of a back seat guy that has a lot more to do with the music than many people would know.

Back