WHO is This GUy????

50cal

http://www.myspace.com/rawsteelemusicproducer
O.k this is my homie RAW STEEL he has been making beats for years,lately people been starting threads in other forums like...What was Mc eihts best song,alot of people said faltline..produced by raw steel,his credits is long including about 30 or so songs with eiht/Comptons MOST WANTED...last year they played on the radio in L.A. COMPTONS BACC wich raw produced...besides that he has produced for c-bo/yukmouth/gangsta/above the law/mc ren..also between him and his partner (TOUCH TONE)their beats have been in many movies..and songs with flipmode squasd and the platinum single from IMX stay the night...O.k this aint no spam..as a matter of fact dont even holla about buying any beats..unless you ready to pay a respectable amount.....I just wanna share his music with you all....he doesnt put up his best on myspace..cause of the beat biters..so these are just examples..imagine what his real beat c.ds sound like....

to bad myspace site are blocked here at work...but i heard his work before...it nice...

bknot1 said:
to bad myspace site are blocked here at work...but i heard his work before...it nice...
I didnt know Mcdonalds had internet access.Naw just playing...

LOL..Im not retired yet..so they wont hire me..LOL

so its lookin like wal-mart in 2010..LOL

Back