"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" Fingerstyle arrangement

Guitarquango

Hi folks, this is my arrangement of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". Undoubtedly one of George Harrison's most important compositions. I love this epic Beatles song and tried to arrange this lovely piece of muisc for acoustic solo guitar. I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings and have a nice Sunday,

Jimmy

Hey Jimmy I’m liking your guitar a lot. Is it the DG22CE?
if-it is I have the same in a blue burst. Love it.
Guy

Attachments

• 3DA6E698-B970-4183-9483-969384C4B530.jpeg
    3DA6E698-B970-4183-9483-969384C4B530.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 4
Hi folks, this is my arrangement of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". Undoubtedly one of George Harrison's most important compositions. I love this epic Beatles song and tried to arrange this lovely piece of muisc for acoustic solo guitar. I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings and have a nice Sunday,

Jimmy

As usual you come out of nowhere then everywhere, fly me to a place I didn't expect like some magic place in the sun where every man's dream can only come true! Thank you for another masterpiece! George is smiling down!

As usual you come out of nowhere then everywhere, fly me to a place I didn't expect like some magic place in the sun where every man's dream can only come true! Thank you for another masterpiece! George is smiling down!
I can't thank you enough for your wonderful comment Winfred! This makes me very happy and I feel very honored by your words.

All the best to you and many greetings from nowhere and everywhere ;-)

Jimmy

Back