Whats the Best Microphone to get?

Jesso

Hi, I'm looking for a Microphone to use to record you tube videos, and also on the odd occasion my piano and vocals. I currently have £65 or $110 roughly, I'm not an expert in microphones but some good ones i have heard of are blue snowball or yeti microphones, However, I'm worried that these wont suit my exact needs and I'm curious as to whether I would need a pop filter and shock absorb stand to make the audio quality at its best, in which case all of these items need to come within the budget. I have being doing some googling and found that most mics are either the Dynamic or Condenser microphones, but the condenser mics are allot more sensitive. The area i will be recording in will be generally quiet. There shouldn't be allot of outdoor noise coming into the room, but my computer does create some noise, which although is not extensive, I wouldn't want to be picked up by the microphone. I want to sound professional as possible as I have spent allot of money buying good equipment like Video camera, lighting, green screen kit, ect.. and i would be a real shame if my audio sucked. Unfortunately my expertise only go as far as computer specs and filming, and haven't spent too much time researching microphones. Therefore any opinions on which microphone or any advice you can give me are really helpful. I understand that on my budget the microphones available to me are limited, but if you guys could show me a great bargain, with a decent audio output it would be highly appreciated!!! Again My budget is £65 or $110 but the cheaper the better.
Thanks Guys :)

Back