Whatever happened to Macle (JL Songs)??

flyingace

I found him here many years ago, back in 2011, I think. Had a few conversations with him, even emailed back and forth a few times. He was kind enough to send me an MP3 of “Fuck that Shit” after I told him how much my wife and kids absolutely loved it and would request it on road trips all the time! :)

His site JLSongs.com is no longer up and the domain is for sale. When it was up, it was very vague about who or where he was. I gleaned a few things from our short conversations. Like, I think he was in LA, possibly a shut-in? addiction, in recovery? possibly?

I never cared about his production value of his recordings, only the awesome and entertaining songs he wrote. I still study them today.

So I was just wondering if anyone here knew whatever happened to him? Is is alive? What was his real name? Who and where would I go to find out more? It’s with love, respect and admiration that I want to know.

Thanks all!

I only know
we all want
right?
I long for all the loved ones,
the ones who gave me love.
that warm, unbreakable love, that wake up,
smooth smell, like your underarm unbleached
the way the cold air comes over our heads with its warning
she said if i fuck you will you stop typing
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

again and once
more she brought me to fruition
like a pale yellow sunset when the boat goes flat
an inside joke no-one gets but me, and her hotness
oh her.

don't get me started
or do - right -- lovers

come on --- we all hate something

Alas.... I never knew him.

I remember years ago, there was a fellow on the Yamaha forum that went by the name of Oozing Grooves. He put out some fun songs and had a great sense of humor. I found a few of his songs on Youtube recently. I wonder if he's still out there in his basement writing tunes like this.

She dreams of red Ferraris
She drives two tone Dodge
She thinks she's Paris Hilton but
She's more like Barstow Travelodge

Back