What Up What Up!!

Lacey J Doney

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Everything is super new to me. Currently doing online classes through Los Angeles Film School for my Bachelor's in Music Production. I'm super excited about this journey and look forward to being apart of this community! Any advice or anything of that nature is greatly appreciated and welcome!!

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Everything is super new to me. Currently doing online classes through Los Angeles Film School for my Bachelor's in Music Production. I'm super excited about this journey and look forward to being apart of this community! Any advice or anything of that nature is greatly appreciated and welcome!!

You could tell us what sort of music interests you? Will you be recording live instruments or mainly "In The Box"?

Do you play? What? Do you read (if not learn)

If /when you start the process of setting up your own recording/mixing space, wait untill you have gathered several $1000 *together so you can buy PROPER monitors and treat the room. THE most important thing is to be able to hear WTF you are doing accurately.

*Hobbyist HRs do not despair at this, I just say this to this poster who is looking to get a BA, i.e. serious!

Dave.

Back