what is style is this????

Ryan

I have just recently converted a couple of pieces to mp3. The big question???
does anybody have an idea of the style of my music. Its a mix of rock and dance...
If you would kindly listern to my babies they are at www.xuido.com under the band name "etched". Thanks if you do

got to the site, , clicked "english", then type etched under search as the bandname....I would say it's electronica, just like your page says...liked "Go" (1076) the best but they were both well done....page says you did this by yourself at home...what did you use to record on, etc.....nice mixing.....gibs

Definitely electronica.
I wanna hear a collaboration between yourself and Istyle! Your stuff sounds much darker than his and the contrast would be cool.

Thanks for takin a look...
I used a zoom 234 RhythmTrak for the main drums and bass sounds then my guitar over the top through a Korg AX1000G processor. This was all recorded onto a Tascam Portastudio 488... yes someone does still use analogue. From here it goes into my computer and I use Steibergs "Get it on CD". Thats all i have cause im a student and the bank ain't exactly overflowing. I will have some more soon... these are just my first atempts at this style...
Thanks anyway

Back