What have I done?

mcmac74

This has never happened before...a completed song I'm mixing is suddenly playing at something like a quarter speed, volume showing in all faders but no actual volume in my headphones.

Any ideas?

Mark

Sounds a bit like an audio interface issue to me. Could the connection to the interface have been disturbed or disconnected?

Sounds a bit like an audio interface issue to me. Could the connection to the interface have been disturbed or disconnected?
I checked all connections and they were fine. The connections wouldn't interfere with speed of the playback so I'm at a loss at the moment. I ended up shutting it all down and didn't have time to reboot so if if the problem is unclear to everyone, hopefully it will be fine next time I load reaper.

With an older version of Reaper I had playback happening at a slow(er) speed = pitch was off too - for no reason. Rebooting the computer fixed it, so it was a driver issue as far as I can tell.

Did you resolve this? If not look at the "rate" slider under the main window. It should be in the center, and indicate "1.0".

~d

Back