want to add some great synth sounds to your tracks for $9?!

kcearl

I see deaf people
SynthMaster Player 70% OFF through November!

Its only the player version so theres limited tweaking over 8 parameters...but that 1100 presets and what Ive went through sound really good.

I only bought it because it gives you a 40% voucher off the full version, but on its own its a great bunch of presets anyway :thumbs up:

Yeah, pretty much a bargain---and I understand it uses all of their third-party presets. I bought it to try out the sounds before downloading the full synth demo and there are a lot of sounds to play with. The biggest criticism I've read about SynthMaster on the web is that the sounds tend toward to dark side but the demos of the expansions paks seem to refute that. A lot of patches.

Paj
8^)

Couple notes about installing the player... the default paths are 'random', or at least not Windows defaults. Just be aware of what you're installing and where you want to install it. It tried putting the VST into some unrelated folder, rather than the default windows VST plugins folder, for example. haven't had time to tinker with it yet, but I did fire up to make sure it worked as a softsynth in Sonar X3.

I went to order this but the Paypal Login is unsecured,
not sure what that is all about but who would send their Paypal login data on an unsecured line?

I went to order this but the Paypal Login is unsecured,
not sure what that is all about but who would send their Paypal login data on an unsecured line?

I'm not sure where you see that, the default paypal checkout is all HTTPS.

Capture.JPG

I'm using Firefox and when I get to the order page on the vendor's website and click on Paypal
I get a security alert from the browser indicating this is an unsecured connection,
specifically alerting the user that bank connections are not recommended

I'm using Firefox and when I get to the order page on the vendor's website and click on Paypal
I get a security alert from the browser indicating this is an unsecured connection,
specifically alerting the user that bank connections are not recommended

Can't help you with Firefox, but Chrome above is fine/secure.

The "full" version just went on sale for $49 (it had been $60 for some time at MusiciansFriend). I wonder if the "Everything Bundle" is next? I've seen that for as low as $130.

Paj

Speak of the devil . . . The Everything Bundle upgrade for registered Player users just went on sale for $151.20

Paj
8^)

Back