vsplanet.com

I've yet to get a reply for any of the three questions I've posted on the vsplanet site over the past two weeks. I read posts from the site for info on the vs880, but if I have a specific question about recording Dragon's site is the place to ask it.

cool, recording it is!!! I am just dissapointed I haven't gotten any feedback on how users are doing creating effects on the VS
Give me a shot at your 3 questions...

I know what you are saying. There's not a lot of VS studio people posting on this site as far as I can tell. Maybe we can change that. I posted a link in response to your effects patch question that might have some patches you are interested in. Soon as I put together some of my own I'll be sure to post them here.

One of my three questions yet to be answered on vsplanet is posted in this forum, the one about MMC and controlling the 880.

The other two are:

1. Is it possible to backup to CD-RW from one 880 and restore to a different 880 for transferring tracks to another user through the mail? I'd like to collaberate on a project with a friend of mine when he buys his 880. This is the best way I can think of right now for doing so. Better solutions not involving FTPing, Zip, Jaz, or any other removable media would also be much appreciated. (actually this one is posted here too, just down in another persons original post)

2. I have a high pitched noise, like an electrical hum, whenever I select Input-1 for source monitoring or recording. It happens on every channel, even when nothing is plugged into the jack, and only with Input-1. Could this be a short or something in the input wiring? I have no idea, so anything would be helpful on this.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give on these things, and I hope that VS guide is useful to you. The answer to my questions is probably in that monster document somewhere, but I haven't even come close to reading through the entire thing. Also, my questions are more of a 'anyone ever tried this to see if it works' type.

Back